Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man it's so depressing to see who Carlo has to work with.

Pep brings on Mahrez, KdB, getting ready to bring in Aguero as well. We bring on The No. 10, The Wobes.

@davek yes, better to surrender at the start of the game than try & get something out of it. What a clown.

Sorry, but that is an utterly cowardly way to approach a game and we got all we deserved with those two late goals.

I'd rather have a go and get beat 6-0 than set up like that.

SHAMEFUL.
No mate I don’t want to relegate with Roberto style.

Sorry, but that is an utterly cowardly way to approach a game and we got all we deserved with those two late goals.

I'd rather have a go and get beat 6-0 than set up like that.

SHAMEFUL.

Not this time mate. Tactically we were fine. We had no luck and our attacking players weren’t clinical enough when we had chances.

Probably going to get slated for this, but I distinctly remember Moyes getting slaughtered on this message board for playing defensively in the cup at home.
It was a disgrace.

We never committed anything other than Richarlison and DCL to attack in open play when we had the ball.

He should be called out on that negative BS.

Probably going to get slated for this, but I distinctly remember Moyes getting slaughtered on this message board for playing defensively in the cup at home.

They've won 24 of their last 25 games, considering the injuries we've currently got we had no choice. We hung in there for the best part of 75 mins but city could call upon Mahrez, De Bruyne and Rodri to freshen things up.

Bitterly disappointed to be out again but I don't see any club stopping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back