Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you watch Ac Milan vs Inter 2003 I think.. (its on you tube). The quality Ancelloti has at his disposal, the ability those player's have on the ball and trust he has in his team to attack and defend. Its unreal to watch.

Im sure he doesn't us to sit on the edge of the box all game and hope for a break or a corner. If he has 3 or 4 top quality player's coming in this summer, added to what we have, I'm positive he will play a more expansive style of end to end football.

Not a problem with the game plan but we need so much more quality on the ball. No point in working hard against quality teams if when you get the ball you give it straight back.

My only criticism was he should have maybe made a couple of subs to freshen things up. Otherwise he got the team pretty much spot on a couple of players didn't perform but that's not on him.

How did that work out then? Oh yes we lost and jout of the cup without their reserve goalie having save to make.
Eh but at least we showed the league leaders respect. Well done Carlo on not losing a game for 84.mins
The quality of their players that been bought on won the game. They are quality. We have Iwobi.

Turns out we can’t beat the best team in world football right now (my opinion but undeniably top 5) without our best creative player (James) our best defender (Keane) and our most dynamic midfielder (Doucoure)
Can we rely on James though? As good as he is, his injury record is not too good. Not the kind of player to build a team around. Hopefully we can get some more talent in over the summer.

giphy.gif

With respect, bollox.

Bayern Munich 0 0 Everton was one of the best performances that HK delivered.
It was 90 minutes that night and there didn;t need to be a winner, we needed to get a draw. This against City was all on the night with no second leg. It's therefore a poor example.

There was no sense to that game plan. I thiught for sure we'd get to HT and Carlo would think "in the game at 45 minutes, now let's committ more to attack".

He didn't, and that was WAY TOO CONSERVATIVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back