2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about 4 wins in 14 league games and some rancid football, coupled with continually negative tactics?
A £500m ultra modern stadium which makes us one of the most attractive teams for investment in the world and is going to be a great place to go to watch the game and get bevvied?

The ability to actually bring some decent names in (which is only going to increase after the aforementioned is built)?

Playing poorly with a limited squad decimated by injuries but still being able to have a chance at European qualification?

The future is bright and I’ll take a few crap performances.

A £500m ultra modern stadium which makes us one of the most attractive teams for investment in the world?

The ability to actually bring some decent names in (which is only going to increase after the aforementioned is built)?

Playing poorly with a limited squad decimated by injuries but still being able to have a chance at European qualification?

The future is bright and I’ll take a few crap performances.
kidding yourself mate, this club will be in the championship before the champions league, even your much lauded hero Ancelotti said it all last week in his interview in the athletic "we cant compete" with the top clubs, similar to Moyes knife to a gunfight speech or Moshiri and his expected losses

No we dont, we just have some peeps saying that what carlo is serving up is no better than what clown dyche would serve up. In fact, with a hugely inferior budget and squad, did said dyche not completely school us at home the other week?. I wouldnt want dyche anywhere near our club, but with carlo, it's like watching a dyche team and we shouldn't be happy with that.

you cant be, the football is putrid if it was at least winning football it would be bearable, but its putrid, negative rubbish, you obviously cant be paying any money to go to games if you are happy with it

Can we have an end of season awards ceremony for GOT please? Contenders for worst posts of the season are....

you obviously rarely pay to watch Everton as well (in normal times)
Not in recent years no. Work and family got in the way.

But I did pay for season tickets right through the 1990's and early 2000's and feel fairly confident that I know the difference between hugely frustrating fine margins inconsistency and actual putrid, negative rubbish.

Stevie? are you 6

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back