2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
don’t know what’s he’s supposed to do with that midfield

He just needs to do that magic coaching thing where Davies Siggurdson and Gomes suddenly aren’t the worst midfielders in the league. You know the same coaching thing that Koeman and Silva couldn’t manage either.

Imagine giving Carlo Arteta Pienaar Cahill or McCarthy Barkley Barry. Instead he has to put up with the worst midfield in the league, a right back who can’t cross a ball, and the slowest centreback in the premier league.

Carlo is a nice guy and he said in January that if players weren’t asking to leave then he wouldn’t be asking them to.

I’m afraid that won’t be good enough this summer. Needs to be ruthless and tell the likes of Bernard, Iwobi, Gomes, Delph that their time at the club is over.

obviously not but its a lot more likely than the champions league
Hey Tirion, I'm worried about you. You seem angry and frustrated. I get it, a bad result sucks and sometimes the Footie isn't as dreamy as we'd like. But let's try and be a bit more positive.

Positive psychology is a thing, it helps one to focus on the good rather than the bad. So what do you like about the club and Everton at the moment? What are your reasons for gratitude and hope?

Mine are the stadium and the fine fun filled community on GOT.

Will that drop into the Championship be at the end of this season?
obviously not but its a lot more likely than the champions league

But January 2020 you was saying this mate....

Ancelotti will be off first chance he gets, we are hamstrung by the incompetence of Moshiri and his chaotic management team. relegated within 18 months and you can vault me on that

18 months from January 2020 will be the end of this season. Hate to vault you but you do seem to talk an awful lot of wham....

Get this crap season out of the way and get shut of 6 crap players, recruit to improve and maybe in 2 years we can get in the top 6. I will settle for that.

Carlo is a nice guy and he said in January that if players weren’t asking to leave then he wouldn’t be asking them to.

I’m afraid that won’t be good enough this summer. Needs to be ruthless and tell the likes of Bernard, Iwobi, Gomes, Delph that their time at the club is over.

Id cut any of the players that aren’t called Godfrey Digne Allan Docuoure James. Literally if any of the others left the club this summer I wouldn’t be bothered.

But January 2020 you was saying this mate....

18 months from January 2020 will be the end of this season. Hate to vault you but you do seem to talk an awful lot of wham....
If I wasn't a kind hearted and positive thinking kind of chap, I'd consider the possibility he may be a red wum.

But because I'm a positive guy I value his contradictory nature as it brings balance to any debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back