Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. The squad is no worse than West Ham who are 4th.

There is no need to single out individuals it’s a team game

No you never. You just stated an opinion. An opinion I never asked for, and an opinion that has no evidence to back it up.

Highlight to me when these players have played at a higher level than a team that is 8th in the best league in the world.

Speaking of proof. Any proof you're a blue? Or are we just taking your word for it and assuming you couldn't possibly be such a cretinous weirdo?

What has been spent since and are we any better off?
Carlo didn’t buy them. Ask Walsh ask Brands and the rest of the perm managers. Carlo has to take the consequences of inheriting a bad squad signed by five previous perm managers. Don’t you think it takes time to rebuild? Luckily we have the right man backed by our owner now.

No you never. You just stated an opinion. An opinion I never asked for, and an opinion that has no evidence to back it up.

Highlight to me when these players that have played at a higher level than a team that is 8th in the best league in the world.

Speaking of proof. Any proof you're a blue? Or are we just taking your word for it and assuming you couldn't possibly be such a cretinous weirdo?

No evidence to back it up? West Ham are 4th and Jesse freaking Lingard looks like a world beater.

Ordinary players can be made to look decent with proper management.

Carlo didn’t buy them. Ask Walsh ask Brands and the rest of the perm managers. Carlo has to take the consequences of inheriting a bad squad signed by five previous perm managers. Don’t you think it takes time to rebuild? Luckily we have the right man backed by our owner now.
I’m sure Carlo had nothing to do with Allan and James

Let’s look at some of the players Allardyce had to pick:

Schneiderlin, Lennon, Martina, Kenny

Absolute murderers row of players.

Not sure what’s funny? Every other manager got fired in disgrace due to awful results.

allardyce left as he was on a short term deal and didn’t sit well with the fans.

Big difference.
Was his employment terminated with his consent? Did he want to leave the club? Let’s not get too in-depth with the semantics of it: he was axed for his terrible football from start to finish.

It’s far from perfect at the moment, but Carlo has a better win rate and has shown that he’s capable of us playing good football. He didn’t sign Walcott or Tosun, either.

People can be disappointed and concerned without having to jump to barmy comparisons.

No evidence to back it up? West Ham are 4th and Jesse freaking Lingard looks like a world beater.

Ordinary players can be made to look decent with proper management.

LOL, you're an idiot.

Still not answering the question, AND actually thinking you're clever by blatantly trying to twist my words. I'm not arsed about West Ham. Show me when OUR players have shown they're at a higher level.

Was his employment terminated with his consent? Did he want to leave the club? Let’s not get too in-depth with the semantics of it: he was axed for his terrible football from start to finish.

It’s far from perfect at the moment, but Carlo has a better win rate and has shown that he’s capable of us playing good football. He didn’t sign Walcott or Tosun, either.

People can be disappointed and concerned without having to jump to barmy comparisons.
Some posters made it like we have a good squad and those are all Carlo’s players. It takes time to rebuild a squad.

A general question for those who said there was no gameplan like yesterday, please advise our manager what to do with Iwobi on the bench?

Olsen

Godfrey Mina Keane

Coleman Davies Holgate Sigurdsson Digne

James Richarlison

Virginia
Holgate Mina Godfrey Digne
Coleman Davies Sigurdsson Nkounkou
James
Richarlison​

Axed due to poor football yes, but we were probably as high as 50/50 for relegation when he arrived and got us to a place which we have not improved on since.

LOL, you're an idiot.

Still not answering the question, AND actually thinking you're clever by blatantly trying to twist my words. I'm not arsed about West Ham. Show me when OUR players have shown they're at a higher level.
I’ve said enough on the topic - I’ve explained that average players can be coached up but you don’t want to hear it. Bye.

The squads no worse than West Ham with Lingard who no one here would have touched with a barge pole, running the show.

Everything is knee jerk mate.

You’ve got to look at the longer term project. Yes West Ham are playing well, yes they’re getting Europe.... but we both know it’s an anomaly, being made possibly by Jesse Lingard being in the form of his life.

Whilst we’ve ran out of gas, the current crop of players have so far not shown up for Koeman, Unsworth, Silva, Allardyce... at least Ancelotti knows what he has to do.

When we started the season the fodder like Gomes, Davies and Sigurdsson were kept well away from the side and we were free flowing.

We’ve seen with them, that they’re gutless and not up for the fight and we’ve not got an infinite pot of money due to FFP.

Regardless of Whether you wanted Lingard or not.... did hou really predict he’d be dragging West Ham into Champions League contention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back