Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is knee jerk mate.

You’ve got to look at the longer term project. Yes West Ham are playing well, yes they’re getting Europe.... but we both know it’s an anomaly, being made possibly by Jesse Lingard being in the form of his life.

Whilst we’ve ran out of gas, the current crop of players have so far not shown up for Koeman, Unsworth, Silva, Allardyce... at least Ancelotti knows what he has to do.

When we started the season the fodder like Gomes, Davies and Sigurdsson were kept well away from the side and we were free flowing.

We’ve seen with them, that they’re gutless and not up for the fight and we’ve not got an infinite pot of money due to FFP.

Regardless of Whether you wanted Lingard or not.... did hou really predict he’d be dragging West Ham into Champions League contention?

No but he has done. Can we suggest perhaps that coaching and motivation may have had something to do with it?

No because it would call into question the pro Ancelotti stance that many seem to be taking.

I know. Look at the XI we put out last night and consider their form, match fitness and perhaps overall fitness (e.g. Richarlison looks knackered). It’s not excuses - it’s mitigation.

Don’t understand how he can be knackered Richarlison. He only showed up from January onwards and has just had a two week break from International duty unlinke some of his team mates. Truth be told he’s been off the boil most of the season. Had a little spell of games and has since gone missing again.

Used to think it would be criminal if he was moved on but not so sure anymore.

I know. Look at the XI we put out last night and consider their form, match fitness and perhaps overall fitness (e.g. Richarlison looks knackered). It’s not excuses - it’s mitigation.
Yup. Of course yesterday results was disappointing but considering the amount of injuries we have I don’t think that’s much we can do other than a lucky goal which did not happen.

If we get relegated. Carlo stays. This is an Everton problem has been since moyes left. And I hope one the best managers in the world sticks around long enough to address it.

Since when is a team in 13th place 50/50 for relegation?

Palace are currently 13th, @Alan Whittle you heard it here first...youre 50/50 for relegation...

lol

We were in 14th when Carlo took over, and we were further into the season by 3 weeks than when the bisto biff took over.

Zero credibility this poster.

14th...

But these players are ALL much better lad. Honest, wouldn't lie, it's my opinion. That's proof, init?

Only 28 pages since last night, you lot are slacking. Brew and a catch up then, wish me luck lol

Mate, I wouldn't bother.

I'd come to terms with last night. It was grim, but at least we never got beat. I've come on here this morning, and now feel far more despair than a poor performance whilst sitting 8th in the table could ever induce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back