Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help it but I'm starting to lose a bit of faith. Yes we have big injury problems, but yesterday we had 9 players who either are or were internationals for their respective countries starting. Surely we can get some sort of result against Brighton with them, rather than clinging on for grim death. What bothers me is that I can't see what sort of system we are trying to play. If I could then fair enough if it didn't work or what have you, but it's tough watching at the moment.
I'm not for a minute saying that we need another manager or anything, I think Carlo is great. But since.. Christmas?... it's been turgid stuff and I don't think you can constantly bleat on about Delph being injured as the sole reason for that.

Good to see the anti-carlo reactionary peoples republican army are back out in force because we only managed to draw an away match, whilst facing an absolutley ridiculous injury crisis. Get a grip FFS.

Give the man (and Brands) time to work together to sort the absolute mess of our club out between them, including the whole academy structure and management, otherwise what's the point in hiring Carlo in the first place?!

We were all celebrating that we got him ahead or arteta or some of the other jarg shouts who were linked to the job - it was an absolute coup for Everton at the time and still is.

We've had shocking luck with injuries (when don't we?) but when the manager can pick his players in his favoured system, the team invariably do better - how can some not see the improvement?

Sod it, let's go all out for Dour Davey/ Bielsa (insert current flavour of the month) and sack carlo, and bring yet more instability to the club/squad - that's all we need.

Anti - Carlo Reactionary Peoples Republican Army lol lol lol

Needs to be backed to the hilt in the summer
100M plus any cash from sales
FFP was the only thing that stopped him and Usmanov spending money ,with that relaxed I am expecting the gloves to come off
Minimum 5 first team starters needed

I’m starting to ask questions, maybe it’s the players but the footballs bad and the results are bad, after next summer he will show his true colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back