Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to be backed to the hilt in the summer
100M plus any cash from sales
FFP was the only thing that stopped him and Usmanov spending money ,with that relaxed I am expecting the gloves to come off
Minimum 5 first team starters needed
If that happened on top of the BM development there would be 6000 people across the city who would make their mothers lives hell, and probably a couple posting in this thread also.

after 2 big pissy meltdowns draws i am v excited for a defeat on a big friday for the cocaine and posting angry rant all nite on internet message site for mr carlo and universe. why can the everton not win every game?? why they no hire my perfect solution coach?? why cant i be happy?? yes buddies study that last question and many slow breaths.

He got them were they normally belong. In his first season Carlo doing the same right now no? Maybe a bit better considering our general finishes over the last few years.

But we’ve been badly underachieving for a good few years. If we finish in the top 6 that’s a good season. 7th or 8th is par, but disappointing considering the position we had put ourselves in around the turn of the year. Below 8th would be very disappointing and a poor season imo. We certainly are not overachieving by being 8th.

But we’ve been badly underachieving for a good few years. If we finish in the top 6 that’s a good season. 7th or 8th is par, but disappointing considering the position we had put ourselves in around the turn of the year. Below 8th would be very disappointing and a poor season imo. We certainly are not overachieving by being 8th.
I didn't say over achieving. Pool been on top four is the same as Everton top 8. People are making it out klopp is showing carlo up cause he got top four with Liverpool. Thats all my original point is.

I didn't say over achieving. Pool been on top four is the same as Everton top 8. People are making it out klopp is showing carlo up cause he got top four with Liverpool. Thats all my original point is.

Don’t think it’s about showing him up, it seems like a direct response to people suggesting it took Klopp 3 years to start building his team, which is false.

Don’t think it’s about showing him up, it seems like a direct response to people suggesting it took Klopp 3 years to start building his team, which is false.
Well look we'll go around in circles cause ill still site that 4th was just returning to standard and it took a while to build to what they became but I like you michael heavenly-jew so let's get off the merry go round.

Well look we'll go around in circles cause ill still site that 4th was just returning to standard and it took a while to build to what they became but I like you michael heavenly-jew so let's get off the merry go round.
It look Klopp 1 full season to reach top 4. A second season to reach it again whilst also reaching a champions league final. Third season they finish 2nd and win the champions league. The 4th full season they win the league.

after 2 big pissy meltdowns draws i am v excited for a defeat on a big friday for the cocaine and posting angry rant all nite on internet message site for mr carlo and universe. why can the everton not win every game?? why they no hire my perfect solution coach?? why cant i be happy?? yes buddies study that last question and many slow breaths.

Who actually thinks this is funny

Yawn. “BED WETTERS AHAHAHAHA”.
I could, if I deemed it necessary, utilise a more sophisticated description of the shenanigans in here.

Something like "there's a number of people displaying significant levels of angst. Way beyond anything sensible for a game of sport".

But bedwetting does seem quite apposite, doesn't one think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back