Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, because Argentinians are rubbish at football.
No because international footy on the whole is garbage, the Argentinian league is weak and the EFL????!!!!

Carlos has won 4 Serie A titles, a Premier League, a Bundesliga and 3 European Cups amongst tonnes of other stuff plus his accolades as a player.

He left Chile in early 2011 and they won Copa America in 2015.

I don't know maybe a reach?
He got that team to a final and set them on ther way with a style of play picked up on by his successor.

Come on, this is churlish. He is a visionary.

Too many of our fans were weaned on the utter muck that Moyes fed them./ They dont know what good coaching and playing is.

In 30 years he’s won a 1 piss pot trophy

Yet Carlo Ancelotti, a man who has won everything under the sun, is not good enough because Dave doesn’t like the togger being served up currently.

The irony is unbelievable
Has Carlo's work with Everton been good enough to this moment?

Every player is like Straq.

Ok.

FFS, I cant believe some arre turnig tnheir nose up at Bilesa. Incredible arrognace form fans of a club that haven't won a carrot for 26 years.

The football and performances would be something to swoon over. Bielsa with £300M like Koeman got. Imagine.
Eh, we have Carlo Ancelotti mate.

I repeat.

Carlo Ancelotti

mate.

No because international footy on the whole is garbage, the Argentinian league is weak and the EFL????!!!!

Carlos has won 4 Serie A titles, a Premier League, a Bundesliga and 3 European Cups amongst tonnes of other stuff plus his accolades as a player.
I AM NOT SUGGESTING WE GET SHUT OF ANCELOTTI.

This is ruminating on who could follow him if he cant or wont play better football and / or make us more effective.

Plenty of boss managers out there

Diego
Allegri
Conte
Biesla
Ten Hag
Kovac
Mr Rose x

Carlo should get next season though and be backed to the hilt this summer window with BIG money.

Plenty of boss managers out there

Diego
Allegri
Conte
Biesla
Ten Hag
Kovac
Mr Rose x

Carlo should get next season though and be backed to the hilt this summer window with BIG money.
Diego as in Diego Simeone? And Rose the one going to Dortmund at the end of the year? And Conte the one about to win the league with a great club?

Anyway, Sarri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back