Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate this defensive football Ancelotti is serving up....

Let’s appoint Simeone

giphy.gif

You can put to bed any dreams of watching free flowing football if we appoint Simeone.

Im not too fussed on the style of play mate providing we get results.

Its the shocking performances mixed in with the dour results particularly at home to lesser sides thats been Carlo's biggest issue for me.

Im not too fussed on the style of play mate providing we get results.

Its the shocking performances mixed in with the dour results particularly at home to lesser sides thats been Carlo's biggest issue for me.
But that's just it.

Its very easy to beat rubbish teams, yes we have struggled, but its an easier fix than beating good sides, something we have managed quite well.

Ancellotti is a successful manager because he doesn't launch tea cups at players .... He merely moves them on... It's business.

He gets the best players to play for him because he's not emotional - he treats them as adults. He is very likely to have strong views as to who is part of his long term plans and I don't think he would need his second hand to count them.

Koulibaily if he comes, along with Carlo bringing James and Allan to the club demonstrates the pull that he's got.....

Let's be honest - who would play for us if they had London clubs or European clubs after them? Players who are in it for £££,. Ancellotti is the best we can get.

We finished 12th last season, 8th, 7th a few times, and a few 11ths.

Its not like we have even been close to challenging since Bobby Dazzler in 2014 and it was 2005 before we even achieved our goals.

Yet people expect Ancelotti to turn us into a top-level club in 18months.

Sure, mention West Ham, just like people mentioned Wolves and last season Sheffield United, rubbish teams sometimes overachieve, currently we are probably achieving what we are, no more, no less.

Carlo Ancelotti knows what it takes to win trophies and he will be making sure we get the tools in place to do that in the Summer.

So those that want him out, those that are starting to turn, give him time, cos unless you are terminally ill, time is something we all have.

Or stamp your feet and say I want it now, like you have for the last 30 years.

:hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back