Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the same group of players, the highest they've finished is 8th.

Carlo brought in 4 players...3 of them injured or in or out the team.

So guess what...we'll finish 8th cos that's the level of the squad.
But if the other managers got them 8th and he can only match it... why did we bother sacking the other managers? Surely the whole point of appointing a better manager is that their coaching and tactical acumen improves the players you have. If that isn’t the case, I’m not entirely sure why we didn’t just keep allardyce.

What also is worrisome for those who state that Carlo isnt competely culpable because the squad is so rotten. I wonder what their take is on Carlo talking about extending the contract on soggy and Coleman?

The Moyes sides were usually tough to break down and well organised at least.

Villa could have had a hatful in that first half and had the run of the pitch. It's not a one off either as teams like Fulham and Leeds have rocked up and done the same.

Funnily enough when we've played the likes of City we restricted them to few chances.

For me unless you've got top class players you have to have disciplined and game players and I dont think we have obviously the lack of fans plays its part but as I said weeks ago Carlo cant rely on GP kicking off every home game he needs to start bollocking these players and showing some fire in his loins.

He's the most placid Italian I've ever seen and the worry is he seems to really rate the likes of Siggurdsson and Delph which makes you wonder will he even replace these players in the summer?

Has Carlo ever managed a team of average to good players and improved their level to build the teams performances like Poch did at spurs? Why should his success at european giants where he can have whatever galactico he wants mean he is suited to improve this team? It's like saying Messi will boss the championship lol
Worst home form since when?
Chasing a game at 1-1 and delph?? Wow
Sound mate, replace him with Roberto Martinez. He’s available.

I dont understand people questioning CA. Were Everton supporters and you want to sack the most successful coach at this club in the past 30 years? He has Joshua King on the bench, and the rest of his bench is youth. Hes been struck with injuries all season. Two more seasons and we can win the league. Need to build around DCL (slotter), and Richy (Magician, Creator) . Carlos project is still on track. We never strived to be a European club, we prefer the domestic comps and league.

You’re a sad little man who thinks he’s some edgy fella on a forum and nobody has done it before.

You’re not the first and certainly not the last, just another number.

Now off you pop, it’s well past your bedtime “buddy”
u ok buddy?? time for ur third account banned yet?? happy to oblige my crotch stained friend just spin that wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back