Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the squad he had though - much worse than the current one.

The annoying thing is Carlo had the answer at the start of the season but ripped it up after that 2-0 defeat at Southampton and ever since we have been God awful.
Plus look at the budget blown....,.top money spent on players that can't last a full season ......our youth players don't smell the bench or get used Godferey was an exception.....

Not a chance Carlo is sitting there thinking "Im only a few points off where I want to be, its been sound".

I mean I don't mind admitting that we haven't really done what we needed this season, if we can claim Europe it would be decent, even that Conference rubbish, we need to establish ourselves as a European team.

Few games left, at this point I honestly couldn't care less about them if I tried, I've honestly not really been that bothered about this season for a while now, footy isn't footy without fans.

But Window coming up and a chance to go again in August, with fans, new players, hopefully some refreshed players, but with a Copa and Euros, well, maybe not as much as we would like.

But anyway, we go again.
I agree with that. For all some people want to frame it as a mass meltdown, I just don’t think that’s the case. For me, we’re crap to watch and the season looks likely to end as a failure. I expected more from ancelotti and I’m a bit disappointed. But ultimately it is what it is. There’s no bedwetting from me, clean slate next year as far as I’m concerned. More worryingly to be honest, I don’t even know if I care anymore, I’m just a bit fed up of the whole thing.

Look at the squad he had though - much worse than the current one.

The annoying thing is Carlo had the answer at the start of the season but ripped it up after that 2-0 defeat at Southampton and ever since we have been God awful.

Can thank Brands for the squad improvement since the one Allardyce picked up just before Brands joined is by your own words ‘much worse’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back