2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw how far his tactics get you, he was at Everton for 11 years and despite having no money he built a really good group of players.

Be shocked if West Ham repeat it next season, I mean I doubt they get 4th, but just a Europa is massive for West Ham.
He is undoubtedly good in the market, the problem is he's good in the market because he knows exactly what he needs for his system which has a ceiling on it.

We need Moyes scouting skills, Carlo to attract the players, Martinez’s playing philosophy, Koemans pragmatism and Silva to hang the kits up.

Who got him banned?
42FEB6EE-B2BE-4607-8652-AAD833158CE3.webp

I think it worked at Everton and it works at West Ham cos the players are hungry, they see both clubs as stepping stones and know if they play well, they can leave.
We lack hunger. Say what you want about Moyes, but we had a lot of fight during
His time and the players played to their limit. I can’t say that now

He is undoubtedly good in the market, the problem is he's good in the market because he knows exactly what he needs for his system which has a ceiling on it.
It’s hardly been japes and parties since he left. If Moyes had the money that his successors have had he would have made us competive.

Brands has a big input but yeah maybe I think last summer was pretty good. Issue is we have a squad full of players offering very little on big wages.
I know you think last summer was pretty good because you think Doucoure is a top player.

I think the only team above us that Doucoure would even make the bench for is West Ham because he's similar to Soucek. It changes things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back