Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sean Dyche must be the world's best manager (apart from Carlo, who struggles with Pickford, Kean, Mina, Godfrey, Coleman, Digne, Allan, AD, Gylfi, Richarlison, DCL, JR, etc.) if you look at the players he have in squad. It is not even championship level.

After all, he also made Keane appear as Cannavaro. Chris Wood as Van Basten, and Erik Pieters as Maldini.

Every year I expect Burnley to relegate from Pl, but every year Dyche performs better than expected.

I think Sean Dyche must be the world's best manager (apart from Carlo, who struggles with Pickford, Kean, Mina, Godfrey, Coleman, Digne, Allan, AD, Gylfi, Richarlison, DCL, JR, etc.) if you look at the players he have in squad. It is not even championship level.

After all, he also made Keane appear as Cannavaro. Chris Wood as Van Basten, and Erik Pieters as Maldini.

Every year I expect Burnley to relegate from Pl, but every year Dyche performs better than expected.
Dyche has been at Burnley for 9 years.

Dyche has been at Burnley for 9 years.
They were relegated weren’t they?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ricky you're so fine, oh Ricky! Oh Ricky!

The fact they continually play in the Premier league indicates they are, in fact, Premier league players.

Oh Ricky! Oh Ricky!

Pretty sure nobody thinks Coleman is a very good right back anymore or that Davies is Tony Kroos.

Keane could play for any team in the league.

I don’t think he’d even be in this team if everyone is fit. Last season was Holgate plus Mina/Keane on rotation. I don’t think Keane even starts this season if Holgate doesn’t get injured. He’s only played as much as he has because Godfrey and Holgate were at fullback for a while.

Next season, with a competent right back in the team, and everyone fit, I bet Keane doesn’t start.

I don’t think he’d even be in this team if everyone is fit. Last season was Holgate plus Mina/Keane on rotation. I don’t think Keane even starts this season if Holgate doesn’t get injured. He’s only played as much as he has because Godfrey and Holgate were at fullback for a while.

Next season, with a competent right back in the team, and everyone fit, I bet Keane doesn’t start.
Hes made 30 starts every season since he signed, so please, dont bet too much.

I would take Keane any day over Holgate. Holgate showed some promise previously but this season has displayed an annoying attitude of being too laid back which has got him into trouble a number of times.

Stay off the crack
Could have sworn ive just seen the Champions elect play Nathan Ake and almost certain the current Champions played 2 plasterers in defence last night.

And how could I forget United with Maguire, Chelsea with Zouma and Leicester with Johnny Evans.

But yeah, he wouldnt get games for any of them....................

Could have sworn ive just seen the Champions elect play Nathan Ake and almost certain the current Champions played 2 plasterers in defence last night.

And how could I forget United with Maguire, Chelsea with Zouma and Leicester with Johnny Evans.

But yeah, he wouldnt get games for any of them....................
Agree that uniteds centre backs are crap but when city, Chelsea and the scum have their centre halves fit no way Keane gets in their starting line up.

Anyway he’s a boat.

Agree that uniteds centre backs are crap but when city, Chelsea and the scum have their centre halves fit no way Keane gets in their starting line up.

Anyway he’s a boat.
His weaknesses shouldnt distract from his qualities, hes been very good for us this season and it baffles me the hoops people jump through to claim otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back