Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Moshiri isn’t a football man. He knows nothing about playing. The DoF role isn’t redundant under him, I’m sure Brands has a big say in identifying and acquiring targets as well as agreeing a playing strategy with the Manager.

He is an enabler for the stadium but he also backs his appointments with cash. If the team is failing, if the team is not progressing then I think it’s fair to say he got those key appointments wrong. Lots of money has been misspent during his tenure, not because he’s a waster but because he made poor appointments.

He's a terrible owner. I dont get the free pass he gets. There's more to it than providing money for spending. He's (effectively since arriving here) bought a couple of dogs in quick succession and then preferred to bark himself.

Provide the cash then STFU and go and live on your yacht in the Med. That's what he has to do. But he cant do that.

The old Len Shackleton quote about 'What the average football director knows about football' (followed by a blank page), is apposite for Moshiri. An utter nerd who should just sign cheques for a manager and disappear from where he's not needed.

He's a terrible owner. I dont get the free pass he gets. There's more to it than providing money for spending. He's (effectively since arriving here) bought a couple of dogs in quick succession and then preferred to bark himself.

Provide the cash then STFU and go and live on your yacht in the Med. That's what he has to do. But he cant do that.

The old Len Shackleton quote about 'What the average football director knows about football' (followed by a blank page), is apposite for Moshiri. An utter nerd who should just sign cheques for a manager and disappear from where he's not needed.
Isn’t providing the money precisely what he has done? I don’t see him doing much else in all fairness and considering how much of the club he now owns he doesn’t stick his oar in too much.

The more I watch that clip of Ancelotti after the game saying how embarrassed he is, the more i'm encouraged. This has been a bang average season, with some really poor football laced in throughout the entire duration.

However, there's no way he's satisfied with this and he looked genuinely peeved off after last night's game. He'll be hurting from this. I'd like to see him and the club be ruthless this summer - just completely bin off anyone he doesn't want here.

Wolves game will be interesting, would LOVE to see a new squad with young talent and none of the failures anywhere to be seen.

The more I watch that clip of Ancelotti after the game saying how embarrassed he is, the more i'm encouraged. This has been a bang average season, with some really poor football laced in throughout the entire duration.

However, there's no way he's satisfied with this and he looked genuinely peeved off after last night's game. He'll be hurting from this. I'd like to see him and the club be ruthless this summer - just completely bin off anyone he doesn't want here.

Wolves game will be interesting, would LOVE to see a new squad with young talent and none of the failures anywhere to be seen.
Let’s hope it’s the final nail in the coffin for some of our so called superstars.

Moshiri is clearly showing his incompetence of running a football club. I genuinely think he thought that if he just pumps money into it it’ll eventually just work out. He also hired Carlo on the basis of him being a “Hollywood manager” (not Carlo out btw)

He seems more concerned not letting his brew go cold tbf.

Is Carlo to big for Everton ? Nationwide discussion 6pm prompt today TALKSPORT. Some on here with rose tinted glasses may need to listen.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back