Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

When you said Potter had transformed Brighton and how they have come such a long way in a short time I will admit that does confuse me.
Okay, maybe that's confusing, and that's fine. Lots of people out there who are confused. But what I asked you was if it's the same as if I want Potter to be Everton's manager?

Which Potter?

7D9B5C83-9A0B-47F8-AD3A-FE85CC67C559.jpeg

Like the team in 17th is
No, I just want Carlo to earn his huge wage by getting his players fit and not loading the defensive bases against already relegated teams at home.

You are the one who is talking about Potter the whole time. He aint on my radar.

He has made them decent to watch, though. And I agree that this should not at all be noteworthy.

However, it is after being forced to watch the rubbish that we have played nearly all season. I now look longingly at nearly every manager in global football.

How do you say Fat Sam in Italian? El Graviano? Cos the togger is exactly the same. Puke ball.

We have been poor for a long time now, Getting rid of yet another manager in such a short time would be massively knee jerk of the board. Getting rid of a class act like Ancelotti ? ... Pure mentalist.
As Everton fans, We always wondered what we would look like with pots of gold and a world class manager, Well 8th place...maybe.. . Just like every other manager we have had since Moyes has managed. The manager clearly isn't the problem here, Our club needs to aim higher and the players bought should reflect it. Mediocrity should not be exceptable and should not be tolerated. Bin players with poor attitudes and nurture excellence. It was after all what our motto was all about. As Carlo quite rightly said... Its embarrassing. To him, the players and us fans.
EMBARRASSING !!!

No, I just want Carlo to earn his huge wage by getting his players fit and not loading the defensive bases against already relegated teams at home.

You are the one who is talking about Potter the whole time. He aint on my radar.

He has made them decent to watch, though. And I agree that this should not at all be noteworthy.

However, it is after being forced to watch the rubbish that we have played nearly all season. I now look longingly at nearly every manager in global football.

How do you say Fat Sam in Italian? El Graviano? Cos the togger is exactly the same. Puke ball.
I was responding to a post about Potter which then you replied to .
Its how a forum works .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back