Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've also got bundles of pace and balance. Plus every player can control and pass a ball. We don't have any of that.
United have a very good squad, thats why they are in a European Cup final and 2nd in the league.

Its like comparing us to City.

We certainly need to attempt to get on their level and its ok to admit that we arent, im really ok with that.

As I say, our average league finish in the Premier League era is 11th, we arent a top side, people think cos we have wasted vast sums of money we should be on Uniteds level and think Carlo should bridge that gap in 18months, the gap is massive and will take longer than a year or 2 to bridge.

Feed The Yak and he will score.

Yakubu could slot man, but we appreciated him, as you say, Dom has scored more than any Striker we have had, bar Lukaku and he gets 24/7 shade.
I really like Yak, but Dom is here now and better.

The overall point is let's stop acting like Carlo has nothing to work with here. I don't rate a ton of the players but he's also not getting anything out of them. Everyone is at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back