Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Yak, but Dom is here now and better.

The overall point is let's stop acting like Carlo has nothing to work with here. I don't rate a ton of the players but he's also not getting anything out of them. Everyone is at fault.
Hes being massively let down by certain players, players that I suggested we would sell for 100m this summer, now it might have been pie in the sky, but if he kicked on, it wouldnt have been that far off. But im not gonna start digging quality players out or Carlo, ever.

We are where we are and thats that really, we can spend all summer blaming whoever or we can put Everton away and enjoy the summer, I know what im gonna do.

We go again in August or September, no idea when the farce begins again.

You talk of nostalgia and yet ignore that we did NADA with Lukaku and Gana in the side.
I mean 16/17 is the most fun I've had with Everton since Martinez first year. That side probably kicks on if Rom stays but he didn't and that was that. You're acting like those two overlapped the whole time.

Hes being massively let down by certain players, players that I suggested we would sell for 100m this summer, now it might have been pie in the sky, but if he kicked on, it wouldnt have been that far off. But im not gonna start digging quality players out or Carlo, ever.

We are where we are and thats that really, we can spend all summer blaming whoever or we can put Everton away and enjoy the summer, I know what im gonna do.

We go again in August or September, no idea when the farce begins again.
Yeah I'm not going to be worked up about it as I figured this was coming but it doesn't make it not a bit disappointing to be 18 months into this experiment and not really be anywhere with it.

Yeah I'm not going to be worked up about it as I figured this was coming but it doesn't make it not a bit disappointing to be 18 months into this experiment and not really be anywhere with it.
Carlo will know who he can trust and who he cant.

Its not been a total wash, I mean 2 weeks ago we were still in the mix for top 4.

I know people are down now and the season will end in complete failure, but things falling apart in May is a change from everything been done in January.

Carlo will know who he can trust and who he cant.

Its not been a total wash, I mean 2 weeks ago we were still in the mix for top 4.

I know people are down now and the season will end in complete failure, but things falling apart in May is a change from everything been done in January.
We were in the mix but we weren't really. If you just go "we're 4 points back" or whatever you can convince yourself but we trailed 3 teams and weren't playing well.

We were in the mix but we weren't really. If you just go "we're 4 points back" or whatever you can convince yourself but we trailed 3 teams and weren't playing well.
We lost to the worst team in the league, thats what put the final nail in our season, if you convince yourself that defeat to Sheff Utd was a gimme, then fair enough.

We lost to the worst team in the league, thats what put the final nail in our season, if you convince yourself that defeat to Sheff Utd was a gimme, then fair enough.
I'm not surprised we didn't win. I didn't think we'd lose, but we play a tight style so 0-0 and 1-1 is there in every game.

I get falling in love with players but pretending like they were all great is a different thing.
Baines was great. His levels never even dipped that much right until his last game. I'm still upset he retired after that Bournemouth debacle

Any left back we have in future who is half as good as Leighton Baines will be a very good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back