Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember right yak had Africa cup of nations that season so played less football, I’d be amazed if he didn’t have a significantly better gls/ minute than Lewin.

people seriously sleep on how good yak was in his prime
His prime was like 1 year no?

Just checked and we were 10th from when he took over until the end of the season. So only a bit.
We had won four, drawn two and lost nine. There was a dramatic turnaround in his first ten odd games, yes it has gone off the boil, but he needs to be given time and a chance to build his own squad. Most of these players have committed the same diabolical performances under numerous managers now.

We had won four, drawn two and lost nine. There was a dramatic turnaround in his first ten odd games, yes it has gone off the boil, but he needs to be given time and a chance to build his own squad. Most of these players have committed the same diabolical performances under numerous managers now.
We're 18 months in. That's time to show something

At least we can tell our Grandchildren that we saw McGoldrick play like a peak Messi at Goodison, on the tele.

My housemate is a Blade mate and I meant what I said before ko the other day - they are, honestly, one of the worst teams I have ever seen. Properly have nothing, anywhere on the pitch, with McGoldrick, who's 33 and can't run, their best player cause he can pass a ball. And he made our lot look like fat blokes rocking up on a Sunday morning after 17 pints.

Properly disgraceful from every single one of the squad and coaching staff and anyone else who's ever even set foot in finch farm. Just burn it all down and put us out of our misery.

The biggest problem for Ancelotti is that some of our best players have been part of these abject performances and haven't performed at all well themselves. If we can't really on our better players to show fight and a good attitude, then we really are in a spot of trouble.

We're 18 months in. That's time to show something
And we keep doing the same with manager after manager. So time to give it a little more time. I seriously doubt many managers could get this useless bunch producing long term results. The history shows after all those managers that there is a big problem with our playing staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back