Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time in a good number of years that players will be worried they won’t be part of the furniture next season. Even last summer they were all pretty confident that Carlo couldn’t replace them all and with a few injuries they’ll be right back in.

Now though Coleman is staring down the barrel of not being first choice. Keane Holgate and Mina are sweating on not being first choice. All of Davies Gomes Siggurdson will be wondering if they’re getting minutes next season with Allan Doucoure Gbamin back fit and new arrivals. The game is up for a lot of them.

Hahahahahahaha no mate

I love angry Carlo as much as I love happy Carlo.

Everyone losing their heads over the last couple of weeks, calm down. We literally have one of the best and most experienced managers in world football.

He knows what you know x 10000000, and he will have a plan to fix it.

I have said several times, Carlo's grace period ends at the end of this Summer. Two windows is enough to largely shape a team culture and a squad of his DNA. Give him until then before you judge.

Carlo Ancelotti has laid down the law to Everton’s squad and warned he will be happy to sell any players who are unhappy with their situation.

Ancelotti was mystified by Everton’s performance against Sheffield United, which resulted in another Goodison Park defeat, and felt compelled to publicly question his players’ attitude.

He gathered the squad recently and made it clear that anyone who is not committed to the club would be allowed to leave

Carlo Ancelotti has laid down the law to Everton’s squad and warned he will be happy to sell any players who are unhappy with their situation.

Ancelotti was mystified by Everton’s performance against Sheffield United, which resulted in another Goodison Park defeat, and felt compelled to publicly question his players’ attitude.

He gathered the squad recently and made it clear that anyone who is not committed to the club would be allowed to leave
I don't like that he's not said "hey maybe I can do better" in quite awhile. Players every time.

I don't like that he's not said "hey maybe I can do better" in quite awhile. Players every time.
Mate a majority of these wasters have been here for 3 or 4 managers at least and they're the common denominator.
Seamus even said it himself last year

Mate a majority of these wasters have been here for 3 or 4 managers at least and they're the common denominator.
Seamus even said it himself last year

Fine. I still don't like the manager coming out weekly and talking about lacking quality and the like.

He sent our "best" 11 out to play Sheff Utd and they played badly.

As he said, hes not a magician.

He cant play the game for them.
Maybe once he can try "It's my fault for sending out the same crap 4-4-2 that doesn't create any threat and relies on raw luck to win games" once in awhile.

I'm just tired of these quotes. It's your team. Look in the mirror once.

Maybe once he can try "It's my fault for sending out the same crap 4-4-2 that doesn't create any threat and relies on raw luck to win games" once in awhile.

I'm just tired of these quotes. It's your team. Look in the mirror once.
If hes leaving quality on the bench and playing his favourites, I could understand this, but hes given everybody a chance this season and some of them have mostly been found badly wanting.

I get it, a manager is meant to motivate the players he has, hes meant to find ways to beat teams with the players he has and I know some have questioned his tactics, hes line ups, thats cool, but I personally dont see what else hes meant to do, ive personally been fairly happy with every line up we have played this season and thought we have had enough quality on the pitch to win most games.

Yeah its dead easy, absolve Carlo from blame and blame the players, these same players have pushed this club to the very top over the last 5 years, trophies, top 4 finishes, the lot, wait a minute, they have stunk and they continue to stink.

So its even easier to just replace them and retain the world-class manager with a pedigree of winning trophies, I said a long time ago, after Carlo, we downgrade, whoever we get is lesser.

I doubt Carlo doesnt feel as tho he can do better, I doubt finishing 10th is on his to-do list, only the most arrogant of people wouldnt look inward.

Lets add quality and see if the results improve next season, In Carlo I trust, now, always.

Fine. I still don't like the manager coming out weekly and talking about lacking quality and the like.
Well then the players should play better. Honestly lads wtf. The players are bottlers. Every time there is something to play for they cack it. Squads not good enough in quality, menatility and attitude. Weve got a guy at the helm who sees that and has the skills and experience to change it. His reputation will pull better quality, winners into this squad. These goons have had their chance under a plethora of managers. Theres about 5 or 6 players who I'm arsed about in this squad, the rest can get in the bin. Stop defending them.

It’s one thing telling them to go if they ain’t happy here.

It is quite another to move them on if no club is willing to match out valuation of them or pay them as much money or more as they get here.

Sadly, for those reasons I don’t see a mass clearout this summer :(

It’s one thing telling them to go if they ain’t happy here.

It is quite another to move them on if no club is willing to match out valuation of them or pay them as much money or more as they get here.

Sadly, for those reasons I don’t see a mass clearout this summer :(
Sadly its pretty clear there wont be wholesale changes, I mean we really cant sell 16 and buy 16.

I do expect plenty of movement over the summer tho personally, Brands is going to have to be pretty busy, In and Out, but as I say, I wouldnt be expecting massive numbers.

If hes leaving quality on the bench and playing his favourites, I could understand this, but hes given everybody a chance this season and some of them have mostly been found badly wanting.

I get it, a manager is meant to motivate the players he has, hes meant to find ways to beat teams with the players he has and I know some have questioned his tactics, hes line ups, thats cool, but I personally dont see what else hes meant to do, ive personally been fairly happy with every line up we have played this season and thought we have had enough quality on the pitch to win most games.

Yeah its dead easy, absolve Carlo from blame and blame the players, these same players have pushed this club to the very top over the last 5 years, trophies, top 4 finishes, the lot, wait a minute, they have stunk and they continue to stink.

So its even easier to just replace them and retain the world-class manager with a pedigree of winning trophies, I said a long time ago, after Carlo, we downgrade, whoever we get is lesser.

I doubt Carlo doesnt feel as tho he can do better, I doubt finishing 10th is on his to-do list, only the most arrogant of people wouldnt look inward.

Lets add quality and see if the results improve next season, In Carlo I trust, now, always.
I don't see it as impossible to see someone come in and do a better job but whoever it is will have to convince the club to think longer term and I have no idea who that will be. But I wouldn't say we can't ever have a better manager than Carlo cause frankly he's not done anything to prove that as Everton manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back