Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just hope we won't end up rueing the dropped points, against the likes of Sheffield United and Fulham etc. But im glad we've beaten Wolves in particular. Because we had a Wolves fan oh here before, giving it the big one about Wolves being better than us. Well we're 14 points ahead of them right now, so that's him put firmly back in his box.:) But good win tonight, and our european hopes are not dead yet.
Unfortunately , I think after tonight's results our European hopes are now virtually dead , barring a victory at City , and miraculous results all over the place. Looking at the fixtures , and tonight's results ,we likely finish 10th , and Moyes gets West Ham into europe. Absolutely appalling outcome this season. I really rate Carlo but this is simply unacceptable. I accept that he has inherited a lot of dross, but James , Allan , Godfrey and Doucorre are his , and as a nucleus , we should have done much , much better. Really disappointed.

I just hope we won't end up rueing the dropped points, against the likes of Sheffield United and Fulham etc. But im glad we've beaten Wolves in particular. Because we had a Wolves fan oh here before, giving it the big one about Wolves being better than us. Well we're 14 points ahead of them right now, so that's him put firmly back in his box.:) But good win tonight, and our european hopes are not dead yet.

God I remember them. And this is in a difficult season for us, with our worst home record. Still able to beat them home and away.

Absolutely still the right man to lead us forward. At the start of the season if we were told we’d be in a chance of getting 7th and Europe by the last day we’d have all taken it very gladly.

Whether it’s 7th or 10th I don’t really care honestly because players let us down numerous times this year but I’m sure with the addition of 3 starters this summer and trimming the fat of the rest of the squad we’ll be in much better shape next year, hopefully in front of full crowds.

Get the water proof City jerseys on. Cause if Carlo get 60+ points and Europe with that side after all the guff.

Boy o boy.

I'm convinced they actually will us to lose so they can come on here and crow the same old tripe.

"GET GRAHAM IDENTITY POTTER IN FROM HOVE... YOU KNOW THAT FELLA WHO LOOKS LIKE HE WORKS IN MORRISONS AND NEARLY GOT BRIGHTON RELEGATED?... HE'S GOT IDENTITY MATE"
Surely no actual Blues have suggested Potter though ?

I know my man @ForeverBlue92 loves a bit of Maupay though, but surely even he don’t rate the gaffer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back