Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
No just the cowardly floppy bedwetters have piped down and seething that carlo has taking us to the last game fighting for Europe like he said he would.
Not really, I haven't seen anyone change their tune just because we scraped a win against a horrendous Wolves side.

The Fulham, Newcastle, Burnley, Villa etc etc etc results are still fresh in the memory.

Denver needs to go, it won't be this summer but he won't be here Xmas. Quote me on that.

The Carlo soundbites are tedious. "3 home wins because of fans". Not having that, we were terrible yesterday against one the most negative, turgid Wolves teams I've seen since their newfound riches.

It's to appease the fans, to get on side with them - I don't blame Carlo for this at all, I would do the same. But it's not fooling anyone apart from his cult.

Klopp is doing the same type of garbage - "Champions League qualification is one of my biggest success ever" or something. It's to appease the Kopites and they lap it up.

Carlo - why do we still play Big Sam football, at home, with fans in the building? And he's earning a fortune and serving up that every weekend.

We give him the summer of course because who else do we get? I want Potter but he's Spurs bound. Some people go on about the Saints manager but he's overrated to the hills and back, haven't they lost 9-0 twice under him?

Yeah, Potter. Please go and get him Moshiri it would make my summer.
Poetry

20210520_133831.webp

Obviously very disappointed with this season. Performances have been far too inconsistent and we've sat on too many leads, ending up in throwing games away. But bearing in mind we will finish top 10 minimum and we've bagged more points, we are, albeit very slowly, moving in the right direction. I'm not going to get too critical of the manager until he's given a good crack at his second full season.

Getting your crayons out doesn't change the fact that Carlo has done a terrible job this season. Dress it up how you want. He's been bad.

It hasn't been that much better than under BFS. Imagine that - Carlo Ancelotti, at Everton, playing Big Sam football and getting the same type of results. If someone would have told me that back in 2007 I would have called them crazy.

Does everyone like Carlo again now?
I like him, I've always liked him. However, I've called him out this season for the poor style of play, bad team decisions and terrible subs, at times. Yes I know we have a rubbish squad, even with that taken into account Carlo has had a poor season and shown no signs improvement, imo.
I don't want him sacked, I've been consistent with that throughout.
I will continue to praise and criticise to my hearts content, here on this forum for all of our blue based thoughts, feelings and ideas.

Ings is a very good striker with good numbers mate, I'm with you.

People around here scoff at any suggestion of English players though and maybe cause he played for the rs people don't want to admit he's a good option. 1 year left on the contract, would cost peanuts. But we don't deal in shrewd business, we'd rather pay our manager too much money whilst gambling on his terrible signings like James Rodriguez who plays 3 games a season, Doucoure the Donkey and Allan who wouldn't get a game at any other side with European aspirations.

It's a mess from top to bottom. Man Utd going for Ings too apparently according to good sources, they'll have Greenwood and Cavani for league and Champions League matches and Ings for the domestic cups and injury cover.

Meanwhile, we'll sign some fancy-sounding named player with a terrible injury record.
I agree. I think a dream team strike force of Ings and Chris Woods of Burnley are what's needed.

Get them in place, let Carlo strop about the quality, then replace him with Allardyce. He'll know what to do with such assets. Get Kevin Nolan in so Sam can groom him as his successor. That's proper planning and how you create a dynasty. I like your thinking lad, a true strategist.

What you reckon, maybe Mings from Villa at the back?

Getting your crayons out doesn't change the fact that Carlo has done a terrible job this season. Dress it up how you want. He's been bad.

It hasn't been that much better than under BFS. Imagine that - Carlo Ancelotti, at Everton, playing Big Sam football and getting the same type of results. If someone would have told me that back in 2007 I would have called them crazy.

Must have missed when we beat Spurs Arsenal and Liverpool away under Allardyce.

Obviously very disappointed with this season. Performances have been far too inconsistent and we've sat on too many leads, ending up in throwing games away. But bearing in mind we will finish top 10 minimum and we've bagged more points, we are, albeit very slowly, moving in the right direction. I'm not going to get too critical of the manager until he's given a good crack at his second full season.
As gash as we've been sometimes I do think that has to be born in mind. I think also worth noting that of all the teams above us I don't think there is one whose squad is worse than ours apart from maybe West Ham. So I think we are more or less where we should be. We need to recruit well in summer to push on further.

Not really, I haven't seen anyone change their tune just because we scraped a win against a horrendous Wolves side.

The Fulham, Newcastle, Burnley, Villa etc etc etc results are still fresh in the memory.

Denver needs to go, it won't be this summer but he won't be here Xmas. Quote me on that.
I didn't say anyone changed thier tune wet bed. I said most piped down which brang you out.

See you are the embodiment of the bed wetters. You made a profile with Carlo Ancelottis name. Must have been dead excited about it. Who could blame you? Haven't even giving him him a full season and have done a 180 and now urine has made its way down stairs and into your living room. From naming your profile after him to being King plotter. Not even a full season.

We are watching.

I am not from Denver but from West Virginia. Correction.

The Carlo soundbites are tedious. "3 home wins because of fans". Not having that, we were terrible yesterday against one the most negative, turgid Wolves teams I've seen since their newfound riches.

It's to appease the fans, to get on side with them - I don't blame Carlo for this at all, I would do the same. But it's not fooling anyone apart from his cult.

Klopp is doing the same type of garbage - "Champions League qualification is one of my biggest success ever" or something. It's to appease the Kopites and they lap it up.

Carlo - why do we still play Big Sam football, at home, with fans in the building? And he's earning a fortune and serving up that every weekend.

We give him the summer of course because who else do we get? I want Potter but he's Spurs bound. Some people go on about the Saints manager but he's overrated to the hills and back, haven't they lost 9-0 twice under him?

Potter for the plotter !

:zzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back