Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Improved Pickford back to the player he was

Godfrey is knocking on the door of international football.

Keane is probably playing his best ever football (even though I don’t rate him)

Davies in his best ever form (even though I don’t rate him either)

Calvert Lewin gone from a player some thought should be in the championship to an England international and one of the top open play scorers in the prem.

The set pieces in both boxes have gone from one of the worst in the league under Silva to one of the best.

Our ability to hold onto leads has improved massively

We’ve conceded less goals from last season

Our league position has improved from last season

We’ve performed better home and away against the top 6 than last season (or any season)

WHERE’S DER PROGRESSION THO?!!!

You claim progress but we have clearly regressed in the second half of the season relative to the first half

The current trend is one of regression not progression, wolves result aside.

Improved Pickford back to the player he was

Godfrey is knocking on the door of international football.

Keane is probably playing his best ever football (even though I don’t rate him)

Davies in his best ever form (even though I don’t rate him either)

Calvert Lewin gone from a player some thought should be in the championship to an England international and one of the top open play scorers in the prem.

The set pieces in both boxes have gone from one of the worst in the league under Silva to one of the best.

Our ability to hold onto leads has improved massively

We’ve conceded less goals from last season

Our league position has improved from last season

We’ve performed better home and away against the top 6 than last season (or any season)

WHERE’S DER PROGRESSION THO?!!!
Hmm you could easily list players who have regressed such as Richarlison and Digne.
There are easily as many negatives as there are positives and you know it.

It’s all salad dressing though, he isn’t going anywhere and let’s see how he does next season when hopefully he will have a better collection of players to choose from.

I have seen everton on a stags in Liverpool 2 years ago. Which means I travelled more miles than you ever had i bet. I've been supporting Everton since the second Marinez season. I've seen martinez, Unsieword, silva, koeman, ferguson, Sam. I've seen a lot of managers come and go. I think I know what I'm talking about when I say Ancelotti is our best manager in our history.

Just cause I'm form West Virginia doesn't make me less of a blue. I have a fan club in my home state that I chair. What have you done as a blue?
You don't know what you're talking about.

Yes, you think my opinion is anti Ancelotti, it isnt. Do I think he should have questions asked? Yes. Do I think he should be sacked? No. IMO the players have let him down and now he hopefully has an idea who is up for taking us to the next level.

The club need to back him, as with every Evertonian we hope he can turn the corner and take us places. As we have with previous managers......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back