Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
See suggesting anyone after Ancelotti you are going to look daft. Dafter than dripping bed sheets.

Its either a manager that's laughably a downgrade or its a manager that's laughable that he would come here.

The fact is its still shocking a manager of Carlos pedigree has come here and we must hang onto him for dear life and hope everton can get him the quality he needs to do his thing. It doesn't work it doesn't work. I am willing to give everton another 2 seasons to not fail Carlo Ancelotti. It doesn't work the other way

Conte’s haul is very impressive for a young manager but I really don’t know why people are even mentioning his name in association with Everton Football Club.
Because they think managers like Carlo freaking Ancelotti joining everton is the new norm and we can just swap these elite managers in and out now. Its ironic that although they want him out he is probably the reason of thier grand delusions of his replacement.

Because they think managers like Carlo freaking Ancelotti joining everton is the new norm and we can just swap these elite managers in and out now. Its ironic that although they want him out he is probably the reason of thier grand delusions of his replacement.
Carlo is here because the larger footballing world doesn't view him as an elite manager anymore. He was at Napoli before us. Check out who has managed them. Benitez went there too. Anyone arguing Benitez post 2010 is an elite manager?

It's funny because Carlo is the one signing 29 year old players to try and make an immediate run at Europe and I'm sat he suggesting taking a longer term approach instead and mostly disapproving of Carlo's refusal to do that. But I'm a spoiled brat who wants it now, not Carlo and crucially Moshiri.
Take it you've been chatting with him on the phone? Or are you just being presumptuous?

It's funny because Carlo is the one signing 29 year old players to try and make an immediate run at Europe and I'm sat he suggesting taking a longer term approach instead and mostly disapproving of Carlo's refusal to do that. But I'm a spoiled brat who wants it now, not Carlo and crucially Moshiri.
Also - I've seen that you're advocating for Conte. Isn't he the guy who is famed for loading squads with experienced 30 somethings who win you something quickly and then drop off the edge of a cliff shortly after?

Carlo is here because the larger footballing world doesn't view him as an elite manager anymore. He was at Napoli before us. Check out who has managed them. Benitez went there too. Anyone arguing Benitez post 2010 is an elite manager?
I put you on a par with Zat at this point, which is a shame, you used to be in a much higher bracket, trust me, nobody should ever go full Zat.

Lol you are comparing Benitez to Ancelotti?? Ffs. Been Winning everything on mass in his path for 20 years until two years ago he decided to make a shock move to napoli and then one to us. The footballing world sees him as elite. His stature has a bit fallen cause he chose everton but thats a nock on us not him. He hasn't failed to win things for a spell at top clubs and has been washed up. Just made two mad club choices after serial winning everywhere.

You badly want to write him off. But he isn't there yet. At all.

None of the players brought in were short term fixes except King. Godfrey and Docuoure will be here long term. James and Allan aren’t 34, we’ll get at least another two or three seasons of their best out of them.

If you put our best 11 on paper then all of Godfrey Allan Docuoure James walk into it so I’m not sure why there’s much criticism over these signings, every one of them is an improvement over what we have. Injuries are annoying yes but let’s hope next season with a proper pre season we don’t see as many.

If they can stay fit and injury free that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back