Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I want you to name the ones that would hire Carlo recently.
How about we just say the majority of clubs that finish 5th,4th,3rd and are regular champions league/eurpopa teams that win things here and there (just to be safe and take out any long winded argument, could be higher callibar) across the big European leagues.

Or do you want to be a pain in the ass and have me accumulate all the clubs names?

In a way such is our historical luck i can almost sympathise why evertonians would rationalise that Carlo has instantly become a worthless manager over the space of a year after on a pot woimong tour all his life. Cause we are everton we can't have nice things. He must be instantly a crap manager now.

How about we just say the majority of clubs that finish 5th,4th,3rd and are regular champions league/eurpopa teams that win things here and there (just to be safe and take out any long winded argument, could be higher callibar) across the big European leagues.

Or do you want to be a pain in the ass and have me accumulate all the clubs names?
Yes please name names. It really shouldn't be a long list.

They don't. He didn't end up here because he had a full plate of options.
He ended up here for 2 reasons
He wanted to build a side from scratch
He got offered loads of money for wages and transfers
He wants to leave a legacy and hopefully we will be it
The last team one of the greatest ever managers built
Sorry to disappoint the cult but Carlo will lead us into the new stadium and stay for at least 1 full season in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back