Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monaco, wolfsburg, marseille ,Lyon, Ajax, roma, Liepzig, sevilla, porto, Lazio, villa real..

I can list more that if a position came available for them and Ancelotti was available they would very well go for him. Have better European pedigree than Everton by far and more likely to win things by far.

Now I only picked teams that level as it kills the room for tedius semantics arguing but I believe if he held out enough bigger clubs than that would go for him. No doubt. Barca went for koeman last year ffs. But regardless mostbthem teams easily. I can get more for ye.

So there he could do much much better than Everton. Don't say them clubs wouldn't be interested if a position came available.

So after getting me to do that you can now be satisfied and agree?

You certainly won't disagree, twist things with stupid caveats, backtrack and be a knobhead.

I know you won't.
JFC Marseille? Wolfsburg? Lyon?

These are the elite clubs?

You want me to start naming dozens of clubs with better European pedigree and potential to win things than Everton? I could be a while.

Edit that would go for carlo.

No I want you to name the ones that would hire Carlo recently.

How about we just say the majority of clubs that finish 5th,4th,3rd and are regular champions league/eurpopa teams that win things here and there (just to be safe and take out any long winded argument, could be higher callibar) across the big European leagues.

Or do you want to be a pain in the ass and have me accumulate all the clubs names?

Yes please name names. It really shouldn't be a long list.

Monaco, wolfsburg, marseille ,Lyon, Ajax, roma, Liepzig, sevilla, porto, Lazio, villa real..

I can list more that if a position came available for them and Ancelotti was available they would very well go for him. Have better European pedigree than Everton by far and more likely to win things by far.

Now I only picked teams that level as it kills the room for tedius semantics arguing but I believe if he held out enough bigger clubs than that would go for him. No doubt. Barca went for koeman last year ffs. But regardless mostbthem teams easily. I can get more for ye.

So there he could do much much better than Everton. Don't say them clubs wouldn't be interested if a position came available.

You certainly won't disagree, twist things with stupid caveats, backtrack and be a knobhead.

I know you won't.

JFC Marseille? Wolfsburg? Lyon?

These are the elite clubs?

"You certainly won't disagree, twist things with stupid caveats, backtrack and be a knobhead.

I know you won't."

.....Oh, I guess you would do that then.

"You certainly won't disagree, twist things with stupid caveats, backtrack and be a knobhead.

I know you won't."

.....Oh, I guess you would do that then.
Well I certainly wouldn't say Wolfsburg have a better pedigree than us or more ability to win things. If you do that explaisn why we see this differently.

Well I certainly wouldn't say Wolfsburg have a better pedigree than us or more ability to win things. If you do that explaisn why we see this differently.
Just saying mate. Thees one or two higher level than that list. I didn't wanna be smart ass but i could included a list of European regulars with trophy cabinets like ours or bigger and the list would be even bigger. But just wanted to give you teams tat have a recent history of winning trophies, likely to win more before Everton and are European regulars.

Not even factoring in that I believe much bigger clubs would go for him. Sure Real Madrid are strongly linked with him ffs.. But im disregarding all that to make a more indisputable point.

Just saying mate. Thees one or two higher level than that list. I didn't wanna be smart ass but i could included a list of European regulars with trophy cabinets like ours or bigger and the list would be even bigger. But just wanted to give you teams tat have a recent history of winning trophies, likely to win more before Everton and are European regulars.

Not even factoring in that I believe much bigger clubs would go for him. Sure Real Madrid are strongly linked with him ffs.. But im disregarding all that to make a more indisputable point.
I don't think many teams are looking at us with envy mate. Wolfsburg are in the CL so who are they picking?

Sure there are some decent ones but I just think it is less than we want to believe. Madrid probably spent a half hour looking at Carlo's recent seasons and took him off the list if he was even on it to start. I don't buy that for a second.

I don't think many teams are looking at us with envy mate. Wolfsburg are in the CL so who are they picking?

Sure there are some decent ones but I just think it is less than we want to believe. Madrid probably spent a half hour looking at Carlo's recent seasons and took him off the list if he was even on it to start. I don't buy that for a second.
Thats an everton thing. To circle back. We were fortunate acquire him beyond believe of many. An just cause it says Everton manager as his title doesn't mean he has found his level. We are with a bird far outnof our leagie rigjt now and need to shower him with the luxuries he needs. It means we got fortunate. Winning pots at Bayern a year and half ago ffs. And many a pot before it.

I know you won't.
None of them will pay him what we do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back