Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats an everton thing. To circle back. We were fortunate acquire him beyond believe of many. An just cause it says Everton manager as his title doesn't mean he has found his level. We are with a bird far outnof our leagie rigjt now and need to shower him with the luxuries he needs. It means we got fortunate. Winning pots at Bayern a year and half ago ffs. And many a pot before it.
Mate it is 2021. He left Bayern in 2017.

He’s a ruddy legend. Takes on all comers. Never leaves the battlefield.
Has been schooling @MikelsGoat again I see.

Ancelotti to stay team. Conte is wig ninja.

I reckon he has a small army of Big Oil bots, monitoring the transfer and Ancelotti threads 24hrs a day.

Other than a massive crystal meth consumption, how else do you explain his 24/7 monopoly of these two threads lol

More demands - people state facts its up to you to accept them or not. who are you anyway ?
Have I upset you kev? Is it because, as we established in the crypto thread, I am of limited mental capacity (I will not repeat your choice of words here) so therefore I am a little slow on the uptake. It must be frustrating for the high IQ forumers.

I merely request things to be presented simply and clearly by the finest minds on the forum. For guys such as you high level discourse and nuanced layers of meaning are second nature. But the more humble of cognitive abilities, such as I, patience and simplification are required.

But you are a good man. I'm sure you'll sympathise.

Conte at least has a plan. We're going to play a 3-5-2/3-4-3 like system. He knows what types of players he needs to find for the system. He can make useful players out of seemingly useless ones (Victor Moses spring to mind immediately). Crucially the system is adaptable. He can play more aggressively when needing to beat teams and more passively when holding teams is preferable. I rate him highly and think it would be different.

The issue is he's not exactly leaving clubs in a good place and is a very demanding character. It wouldn't be prefect but at this moment it is no contest for me.

Ancelotti doesn't have a plan. He just flunked his way to winning stuff everywhere over his 20 years as a manager.

The evidence?

Some blokes on an Internet forum see no evidence of it after his 1st year in the job. Because he should just come out and tell everyone what his plan is and shouldn't stray from it or adapt it for regardless of circumstances, to prove he has a philosophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back