Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti doesn't have a plan. He just flunked his way to winning stuff everywhere over his 20 years as a manager.

The evidence?

Some blokes on an Internet forum see no evidence of it after his 1st year in the job. Because he should just come out and tell everyone what his plan is and shouldn't stray from it or adapt it for regardless of circumstances, to prove he has a philosophy.
18 months. No one has any clue what we're aiming for. But it's fine.

We're the dog in the burning house meme.

Ancelotti doesn't have a plan. He just flunked his way to winning stuff everywhere over his 20 years as a manager.

The evidence?

Some blokes on an Internet forum see no evidence of it after his 1st year in the job. Because he should just come out and tell everyone what his plan is and shouldn't stray from it or adapt it for regardless of circumstances, to prove he has a philosophy.
He used to work with Silvio Berlusconi and Florentino Pérez. Now he's working with Marcel Brands, Farhad Moshiri and Bill Kenwright!

Honestly sometimes I'm ashamed to be an Everton fan when I read some of the drivel on here. How can some of youse genuinely be suggesting that we should get a new manager in?

This one has won it all and after just a season and half has taken us from a team with the qualities for relegation to a top-half side with genuine European/top 4 ambitions. He has clearly started to build for the future, with some well balanced and astute additions coupled with clear improvements in the games of a select few in the existing squad. Not to mention having to manage the team and represent the club in the midst of a global pandemic, and do it with grace, humility and confidence.

And youse want him out? Get a grip and go and support some dead emotionless team like Watford instead.

Rome wasn't built in a day, but some of you want success and want it now, or else. An emblem of today's internet-fuelled, convenience culture.

I highly doubt most of these bedwetters have been within 50 miles of Goodison. They reek of the types who stream every match and demand to be entertained whilst winning every game.
Best to ignore, they’re not getting their wish. Carlo will be here for a long time to come should he choose to be

More demands - people state facts its up to you to accept them or not. who are you anyway ?
014A38DC-79AA-4118-B444-B1E1788E4FB6.webp

I highly doubt most of these bedwetters have been within 50 miles of Goodison. They reek of the types who stream every match and demand to be entertained whilst winning every game.
Best to ignore, they’re not getting their wish. Carlo will be here for a long time to come should he choose to be
Definitely bigging up Conte because I'm looking for entertaining football. Nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back