Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

From what I can see you have spent the last few pages saying we should hire Conte, so im not quite sure anybody takes you seriously anymore in fairness.
Well we can't hire Conte because people still rate him. But he fits us better than Carlo imo. His style at least does.

I think a man of Ancelotti’s experience will have learnt a lot about the players mentality and work ethics this season
He has seen the ones he can depend on and those that need binning
Unfortunately one list is as long as the other
Hence Carlo talking of binning FFP and of him openly saying we will challenge for top 4 next season
He has a plan and player in mind to make that plan work
That’s why we are hearing talk of Moshiri looking for a private investor to put in 100m for transfers alone
Usmanov brought Carlo here and made him certain promises , he will want to be seen as a man of his word
We sat every summer that this year will be an important summer but I have a feeling that we will spend like never before
Moshiri will need a top 4 team for the new stadium
Carlo inherited a team put together by Moyes ( Coleman ) Martinez , Silva and Allardyce
It’ll take time to have a Carlo team and squad
Well put,
I wonder if the investor will be Russian or from that neck of the woods?

It wouldn't surprise me to see a new name involved in the club as a shareholder/investor keeping the seat warm for Usmanov.

Monaco, wolfsburg, marseille ,Lyon, Ajax, roma, Liepzig, sevilla, porto, Lazio, villa real..

I can list more that if a position came available for them and Ancelotti was available they would very well go for him. Have better European pedigree than Everton by far and more likely to win things by far.

Now I only picked teams that level as it kills the room for tedius semantics arguing but I believe if he held out enough bigger clubs than that would go for him. No doubt. Barca went for koeman last year ffs. But regardless mostbthem teams easily. I can get more for ye.

So there he could do much much better than Everton. Don't say them clubs wouldn't be interested if a position came available.

So after getting me to do that you can now be satisfied and agree?

You certainly won't disagree, twist things with stupid caveats, backtrack and be a knobhead.

I know you won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back