Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most has been said here. Most agree that at the moment it is best to give Ancelotti another season. We disagree a bit whether we have actually had progression this year. Many people agree that the football we have played is absolutely terrible, but for some it has nothing to say, because they only look at the result. They do not even bother to watch the match.

We all agree that Everton need new and better players, some argue that Ancelotti is synonymous with success if we get Mbappe, Haaland, Neymar, Kevin De Bruyne, Casmeiro, Varane, etc., and that is proof that he is the world's best manager. Others are a little more skeptical, but they are after all chronic bedwetters, and are not worthy of the Ancelotti sect.

This sect consists mostly of Americans (soccer) who have supported Everton for 5 years, and believe they deserve some form of recognition. In addition, Trumpism has met its superior in a 150-year-old demented man. They must therefore have something to fill their days with, apart from quality American entertainment such as Kardashian and company.

I myself am just a bed-wetting Viking, who once in a while takes a few trips over to England to rape and plunder the locals - especially the red ones, but when I'm home in my Viking cabin I just want some entertainment on TV. Then I like to watch men fighting against each other on a football field. Lots of aggression and blood. Netflix and American entertainment do not seem to do the trick, suddenly it is accepted that men can wear make-up, cry and operate on a vagina. It is also not allowed to celebrate Odin anymore, because he was apparently a little too fond of the female sex and they did not give their consent. It seems that the whole world has embraced Nietzsche's notion of slave morality.

But to the point, this season has been special, and I think we therefore have to wait until next season to conclude.

Paragraphs 1-3 bang on.

Paragraph 4 undid all the good work.

Most has been said here. Most agree that at the moment it is best to give Ancelotti another season. We disagree a bit whether we have actually had progression this year. Many people agree that the football we have played is absolutely terrible, but for some it has nothing to say, because they only look at the result. They do not even bother to watch the match.

We all agree that Everton need new and better players, some argue that Ancelotti is synonymous with success if we get Mbappe, Haaland, Neymar, Kevin De Bruyne, Casmeiro, Varane, etc., and that is proof that he is the world's best manager. Others are a little more skeptical, but they are after all chronic bedwetters, and are not worthy of the Ancelotti sect.

This sect consists mostly of Americans (soccer) who have supported Everton for 5 years, and believe they deserve some form of recognition. In addition, Trumpism has met its superior in a 150-year-old demented man. They must therefore have something to fill their days with, apart from quality American entertainment such as Kardashian and company.

I myself am just a bed-wetting Viking, who once in a while takes a few trips over to England to rape and plunder the locals - especially the red ones, but when I'm home in my Viking cabin I just want some entertainment on TV. Then I like to watch men fighting against each other on a football field. Lots of aggression and blood. Netflix and American entertainment do not seem to do the trick, suddenly it is accepted that men can wear make-up, cry and operate on a vagina. It is also not allowed to celebrate Odin anymore, because he was apparently a little too fond of the female sex and they did not give their consent. It seems that the whole world has embraced Nietzsche's notion of slave morality.

But to the point, this season has been special, and I think we therefore have to wait until next season to conclude.
Haha - what a post.

Anyway, the part in the Athletic article about King being overlooked despite performing well in training is a bit odd, especially when Ancelotti is supposedly so pleased with Brands's work.

Carlos a better manager then Conte.

It’s amazing how Everton fans can turn one of the greatest EVER managers in world football in to one of the worse managers ever and anyone can do better despite the fact we have the worse squad we had in the PL.
Pep and Klopp would do not better with this team. We have no right side and no midfield
I'm not really interested in whether overall Ancelotti or Conte is better. I think Conte would be a better fit for us.

I'm just not sure about that you know, man. We're set up really well in away games. Think we're still gonna get a fair few points on the road next season, almost certainly not as much but still.
You can't say we'll be better at home with fans and simultaneously say we won't suffer any dip away when they're back there too. It's just too big a contradiction.

You can't say we'll be better at home with fans and simultaneously say we won't suffer any dip away when they're back there too. It's just too big a contradiction.

I see your point, but I'm just looking at it from a tactical point of view. Our low block and counter style of play that we only implement away from home is effective.

Yes but I know exactly how Conte would rebuild. We wouldn't be sat here 18 months in with no idea what the next step might be.
Conte would probably leave after 18 months though. He hasn't stayed anywhere for any length of time at any point of his managerial career. I really don't see why he would be a good fit for us because we need lots of long term work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back