Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of the above fits Ancelotti too though?

I mean maybe he does it better than Ancelotti. I'm not sure what Conte wants, and what Brands wants to do really matches up though.
The plan part doesn't and that's my biggest issue.

I don't think Carlo and Brands are working well either. Maybe Brands would want something different but at least Conte would offer clear targets of players he needs.

I can see Blue Bill convincing the Mosh and DBB -" Look we all want Everton to be a big club - all the other big clubs have fired Ancelotti at some point so thats what we have to do!"**
** the characters and dialogue in this extract are entirely fictitious and in no way does this represent real people living or dead.

Fulham won at leicester and liverpool.
West brom put 5 past chelsea at stamford bridge.
I think there's a bubble around this forum that tends to think they only turned over Everton.
Not forgetting Newcastle put 4 past Leicester when they were in the box seat for top 4.

The wet wipes on here will have you believe it’s only Carlo who struggled against these teams though.

Really?

Do you not think we hit the same road bumps with Conte?
This is the problem with our fan base, they want to a get rich quick scheme instead of working hard.
Does matter who the manager is we are going to have the same problem till you fix the core group of players.
1 RB who well passed it
A midfield that requires you to play 1/2/3 of Sigi/Gomes/Davies all have no pace and refuse to tackle(Davies does now and again) can’t beat a man, completely disappear in games. Other options in midfield consist of injured Delph and Gbamin. Allen who played out of position because of the rest of the mid.
Then you have wingers or lack of, Iwobi was a stupid buy, Bernard tries but he not good enough

A culture where if your not good enough it doesn’t matter we pay your wages anyway,

What’s annoying me the most is posters moaning about the style of football, does anyone really think Carlo wanted to play that style of football? Really
He looked at a team with the WORST midfield in the league, a team with no wingers and no pace and he simply though, let’s not get beat and build from there.

In turns of James I have no problem with him not playing him the last 2 games, season was over. Look at where James was getting the ball, 60 yards out, look at where he was getting the ball for RM 25 yards out. He’ll get the ball turn around and go right ... Play it to Coleman(he probably won’t get to it and even if he does boot it out) Give it to Sigi/Gomes(they pass back to the defenders) Digne/Rich/DCL are all double marked

The plan part doesn't and that's my biggest issue.

I don't think Carlo and Brands are working well either. Maybe Brands would want something different but at least Conte would offer clear targets of players he needs.
Carlos a better manager then Conte.

It’s amazing how Everton fans can turn one of the greatest EVER managers in world football in to one of the worse managers ever and anyone can do better despite the fact we have the worse squad we had in the PL.
Pep and Klopp would do not better with this team. We have no right side and no midfield

This season was a bit like Moyes first full season. We hung about threatening top 4 then ultimately dropped out of the European places. The difference is Ancelotti has the backing of the board and will be able to go out and add a few players. So while it's gutting at the minute give it a few months and see what players we recruit. If we get 6 more in 3 for the team 3 for the squad I can see us mounting a challenge. The last thing we need is any more upheaval and if Ancelotti goes where do we go next?

Carlos a better manager then Conte.

It’s amazing how Everton fans can turn one of the greatest EVER managers in world football in to one of the worse managers ever and anyone can do better despite the fact we have the worse squad we had in the PL.
Pep and Klopp would do not better with this team. We have no right side and no midfield
We would do it to anyone. The first xi is okay - not top 6 standard - and the squad players are garbage. Allan, Doucoure and James certainly improve us but there are so many deficiencies elsewhere in the squad that it’s hard to say we should be finishing in the European places. Big summer of recruitment ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back