Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't want Big Sam back tbh - Moist is welcome back anytime though after his recent results at West Ham

@JobForTheMoyes

Are you mad? Never mind BFS but to want Moyes back is just plain idiocy. With Carlo here is the reason we have some really class players, without Carlo they would be gone in a flash and having the likes of Moyes we would end up the kind of crap he signed. Moyes did nothing for us and have you forgotten how he ditched us and shot off to Man U.

Changed my mind after originally agreeing with Carlo that our appalling 2nd half against Fulham was down to fatigue. I watched the highlights of the RS slaughtering Leicester 3-0 even with 4 key players missing. Another excuse needs to be found instead of fatigue.

Are you mad? Never mind BFS but to want Moyes back is just plain idiocy. With Carlo here is the reason we have some really class players, without Carlo they would be gone in a flash and having the likes of Moyes we would end up the kind of crap he signed. Moyes did nothing for us and have you forgotten how he ditched us and shot off to Man U.
Yup. Will never forgive Moyes for going to Utd, especially after going on about staying at Everton and building a legacy. Carlo will do me any day.

Changed my mind after originally agreeing with Carlo that our appalling 2nd half against Fulham was down to fatigue. I watched the highlights of the RS slaughtering Leicester 3-0 even with 4 key players missing. Another excuse needs to be found instead of fatigue.

Liverpool stuck out a team, costing the best part of 350m quid against an injury ravaged Leicester who were terrible.

Leicester had more 'key' players out last night than Liverpool did.

Already starting to get very tired by this 'Injury crisis at Liverpool' narrative that's flying around..

Liverpool stuck out a team, costing the best part of 350m quid against an injury ravaged Leicester who were terrible.

To be fair, our starting 11 cost between £260 and £290mil against a team who are far worse than even a weak Leicester

Our bench probably cost more than the Fulham eleven.

Last edited:

When liverpool dont win klopp uses fatigue injuries fixture congestion other teams tackling his players the weather the stadium lighting.
Sure ive missed some of his pearlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back