Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo did alright today apart from some questionable selection and substitution.

Game plan was good, very high tempo focussing on passing forward quickly and giving the players freedom of running with the ball. Allan and doucuore attempt more dribble than they did in 10 games. Complete overhaul in the way we’ve played all season.

we did enough to squeeze a narrow win but just couldn’t score.

Leeds did a terrific job shutting down Richie. Double, triple team at every occasion. We are not smart enough to overcome that.
He did alrite apart from picking the team and picking the players to come on?

Erm...

So let’s bin another manager again because we are crap. The thing is, there seems to be a pattern here, we keep getting different managers and yet we are still crap.

I think we should stick with him and give him a chance to clear out the crap, so we don’t have to keep playing the crap.

Can't blame him for not trusting a very inexperienced fullback in Niels, and only have the club to blame for leaving him so bare at the back in the transfer window. We needed a rightback.

I can blame him for not having a full back to come in if Digne is injured.

Delph?

Me, I'd have went Niels or Delph today and Kenny, or if he's no good, kept Iwobi at right back.

He's got too many strangers all over the pitch, if that's needed at least keep some balance/familiarity to players.

We take the piss over Koeman sticking Calvert-Lewin right full back, Iwobi at left full back is worse for me.

Don’t like playing players out of position. Square pegs in round holes. Would much rather players who know that position inside out, even if they’re less able than other players, as they get the basics right.

But it was a mad game, some great saves and some terrible finishes. Could have been 5-4 either way on a different day. Move on to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back