Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they so unfit? Doesn't bode well when the midweeks start up again.

Fitness levels, sharpness and no apparent signs of resolution to our defensive issues are all part of the problem and who is it that is assigned to address these issues?

I get players have individual performances but our problems are a team as whole.

This is a problem from Ancelotti.

Moyes sacrificed a derby for an FA Cup quarter final and got a 3-0 hiding, then bottled the semi against them from 1-0 up, Martinez got us a 4-0 hiding twice, Silva landed us our worst derby defeat in decades. All far worse than that cup game
The FA Cup game was the worst of the lot. Worst away game I’ve ever attended. The feeling of humiliation walking out was horrendous.

Another game he's got things wrong, we haven't had a clean sheet in the league since we played Tottenham, really needs to sort out defence and probably midfield as we're not creating good enough chances to win games

Nobody wants him sacked,he just isn't doing very well is he,been here a year and we haven't improved at all have we.
Doesn’t matter who is managing this lot. We’re useless. Get in Simeone and see how he does with Sigurdsson, Gomes and co. Agree Carlo is making mistakes with tactics but nobody else is going to turn this abject lot into winners. We need a root and branch clear out of the squad, whether Carlo is in charge or not.

Won the same as everyone since joe royle. Got infinitely more pedigree than anyone we’ve had since, but you want him gone because we’ve had a bad run.
It’s not the only bad run he’s had here, is it?

He’s coasting and doesn’t look arsed about our form in the slightest.

It’s not the only bad run he’s had here, is it?

He’s coasting and doesn’t look arsed about our form in the slightest.
So you want someone like klopp to come in and make us world beaters and go three years unbeaten at home in the space of two windows. Even they had to give him time

He’s changed to 5 at the back to try and tighten up the defence? Sure it’s not worked but he’s obviously trying to turn it around. Won’t slag the players because mentally they are awful, crumble under any sort of pressure.

The FA Cup game was the worst of the lot. Worst away game I’ve ever attended. The feeling of humiliation walking out was horrendous.
Absolutely agree - they picked their reserves and babies and we still couldn’t win - all in front of a national tv audience. Worst I’ve ever felt after a game.

Won the same as everyone since joe royle. Got infinitely more pedigree than anyone we’ve had since, but you want him gone because we’ve had a bad run.

No one is going to suggest an alternative because no one has a clue. You’ll just hear the odd shout of how good Bielsa is. We are [Poor language removed] lads, simple as. Going to take a long time to sort out some of the [Poor language removed] we have on the books.

Mate I've seen us getting hammered at home by West Brom and Bolton, get dumped out of cups by Tranmere, Bristol Rovers and the like, sat in freezing cold conditions to see us lose dead European rubbers with kids, that Derby doesn't even break my top 20

Ancelotti has said a point is ‘acceptable’ :lol:

He doesn’t give one does he? He thinks he can do whatever he wants here and we will just sit back and be in awe of him.

Mate I've seen us getting hammered at home by West Brom and Bolton, get dumped out of cups by Tranmere, Bristol Rovers and the like, sat in freezing cold conditions to see us lose dead European rubbers with kids, that Derby doesn't even break my top 20
I’ve also seen that too and the FA Cup Derby is still worse.

Are you from Liverpool?

Doesn’t matter who is managing this lot. We’re useless. Get in Simeone and see how he does with Sigurdsson, Gomes and co. Agree Carlo is making mistakes with tactics but nobody else is going to turn this abject lot into winners. We need a root and branch clear out of the squad, whether Carlo is in charge or not.

I agree,i think we need a total clear out,need to start buying young hungry players instead of the dross that we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back