Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a manager with everything to prove to reset the club and with that hunger in him. What we need is a 2002 Moyes.

What we have is a manager who has done it all and has retirement in his sights.
Haha the ultimate bottle job, the Moyes who achieved sweet FA and never won away in any meaningful game. No thanks, carlo is the man for me.

I think we need a manager with everything to prove to reset the club and with that hunger in him. What we need is a 2002 Moyes.

What we have is a manager who has done it all and has retirement in his sights.

The club tried this with Martinez years ago. They tried it with Silva and it didn’t work. There was a long term project in place with him and Brands.

I think we need to just be realistic and accept that we are a club riddled with many curses.

If a manager like Carlo Ancelotti can’t motivate, organise and get your players firing from all cylinders after you’ve tried everything else, we may as well give up and accept that we have become a nothing club who just exist to make up the numbers and that’s what we will always be.

The club tried this with Martinez years ago. They tried it with Silva and it didn’t work. There was a long term project in place with him and Brands.

I think we need to just be realistic and accept that we are a club riddled with many curses.

If a manager like Carlo Ancelotti can’t motivate, organise and get your players firing from all cylinders after you’ve tried everything else, we may as well give up and accept that we have become a nothing club who just exist to make up the numbers and that’s what we will always be.

I accepted this several years ago and it's made supporting Everton a lot less stressful tbh. Now when we let in a goal I laugh to myself rather than volleying the cat across the room.

Twelve months ago we were absolute rubbish,we have improved to inconsistent. Yes it’s frustrating when you see the players that he has brought in,don’t perform to their best on a consistent level but it’s still better than it was. Certainly he has improved DCL,but a lot of the players he inherited have not improved or gone backwards.
I am slightly disappointed that he hasn’t included Gordon or Nels on the bench or in a starting slot recently,and some of his choices of starting positions baffle me.
He now has to coach/manage us to be a consistent team,hopefully ASAP.

Undoubted great manager, but he's getting it wrong. The way we set up today at kickoff was awful. Forced change improved it but since our start, it’s been poor poor form from the players and manager. Tough run coming up. Let’s see how we get through it.

It was at home and we beat them 3-1. Please don’t compare that to beating Liverpool 7-2 or going to Man City and smashing them 5-2.
Point being we can pull off a dominating win every once in a while, the league has been full of games like that, it’s not completely out of the question. Prime example with us in the past 2 years, Christmas period 2018, Spurs put 6 past us the Sunday before Christmas then we go and put 5 past Burnley the very next game, last year the same with the RS and Chelsea

Point being we can pull off a dominating win every once in a while, the league has been full of games like that, it’s not completely out of the question. Prime example with us in the past 2 years, Christmas period 2018, Spurs put 6 past us the Sunday before Christmas then we go and put 5 past Burnley the very next game, last year the same with the RS and Chelsea
We’re the most boring and predictable team this league has ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back