Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is necessarily direct at Ancelloti, but why do our players always crap themselves under a hit if pressure? A team closes down a bit higher or actually runs to close someone with the ball and our players turn to mush. Under every manager regardless of who the player is it happens.

The defensive mindset works very well when are the hunted, but we are terrible as the hunter.

Need to find a way to play against the average teams when it’s on us to create chances.

Would like to go back to the 4-3-3 against the poor teams and risk the defensive side of things.

I like Carlo and really want this to be a success and it still could be.

But some of the performances and football we've played this season has been the worst I've ever seen. We're so, so negative it hurts and STILL lack energy and desire.

The table suggests otherwise.

Baffled how they'd lack motivation. We win and go 5th, with a game in hand to take us up to 3rd.

We're just being set up too defensively at the moment.
We;ve talked about this for years. Decades even. ANY expectation and the players always fall apart. We've changed managers, what, 5 times, every single player has turned over, we have some top top players and they still bottle it constantly. It's not even deflating, it's genuinely depressing.

We ran out of ideas after the 1st half. Couldn't change it up.

Then when they scored, heads went. Pretty much like the away game.
I must have seen a different match than you. I saw no pride, no passion, no ideas and no urgency, like a lot of games this season. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back