Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until now we've been mixing it with the top teams but despite that we rarely play like a top team... we've been far more likely to grind a result out than put in a performance like we did against Spurs on opening day, which is looking like a bit of a one off freak performance.

I presume Carlo doesn't have faith in us to try and dominate games or play aggressive high intensity football... maybe Allan is key to it all. Hard to play with intensity when we have a lot of plodders.

don't know about anybody else, but this football is fkn rubbish to watch, we don't create chances and every time we go without the back 4 of centre backs we look [Poor language removed] at the back as well.
anybody who picks a midfield consisting of siggy, gomes, and hamez together in the prem, need to give there head a good shake, you only have to outwork us and we are beat.

This club only works with a dogs for war mentality.

Needs to stop with this family club nonsense and send a rocket up these players arses.

Sick of it - Pickford never dropped no matter how many howlers he makes

Richarlison sulking around

DCL looking like he thinks he's too big to run the channels anymore

Gomes/Siggurdsson/Davies doing nothing week in week out

Coleman another paper captain

Heads need bashing together after this performance but I doubt he will.
I detest that tag. The 'Peoples Club' moniker needs dropkicking into oblivion too. I loved it when Everton were mauled by the media when Pickford snapped VVD in half. I revelled in the animosity. Because that's what I want: nasty Everton. Instead, we have the biggest wimps in the league.

Up until now we've been mixing it with the top teams but despite that we rarely play like a top team... we've been far more likely to grind a result out than put in a performance like we did against Spurs on opening day, which is looking like a bit of a one off freak performance.

I presume Carlo doesn't have faith in us to try and dominate games or play aggressive high intensity football... maybe Allan is key to it all. Hard to play with intensity when we have a lot of plodders.

He's just pragmatic. We have no pace. Probably the slowest team in the league. Watching Iwobi run in particular is painful. I think Godfrey - a centre half built like a rugby player - is by far our quickest player.

Not above criticism with performances like that. His team played with zero interest in winning today. Maybe on the surface they would say they did. But deep down his team did not have the mentality or personality to want to win this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back