Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Cv but must be a reason he’s been sacked 3 times... mustn’t work out at every club he goes

I think the reason he's been sacked is because he's usually at clubs that win something every year, so even when he wins the league for one club their owner wanted the CL and see that as reason to sack, we are very lucky to have him he's doing well with a team that he's still building after only 12 months, let's not get carried away here and think we should be PL champions already or we'll end up with fat Sam again

See I said performances though. To me Leicester and Wolves were not top class performances even if the results were passable.
As long as we are getting wins and draws not arsed with performances. I hope fans will be back soon we are spineless without the fans at home in recent home games.

As long as we are getting wins and draws not arsed with performances. I hope fans will be back soon we are spineless without the fans at home in recent home games.
The actual performance is a better indicator of how the future results are going to go than the result is. Teams who play well (ie create chances, control the game, don't give up chances, however you want to define that) are going to find themselves winning. That sounds like a no crap kind of thing but it doesn't seem to always register with people, that in football you can win and also never want to play the game the way you had played it again.

I guess there's only so much you can do when your hands are tied behind your back, you're largely dealing with players who have got four managers sacked on the spin, and a Director of Football who doesn't believe in having an actual squad of players.

I'd say we're doing ok points-wise despite the players we have, not because of the players we have.

Any Evertonian that has the big sweaty gonads to even judge Mr Ancelotti while he's managing this rat bag team that has only a handful of players he's brought in (one being out injured) in the 12 months he's been here,

Then I hope fat Sam Allerdyce visits you at night and sits on your nose with his bare arse you misserable little turds
There can be indicators of progress though along the way. Yeah we still need upgrades but the things I'd look for a year in to show we're moving in the right direction aren't really there.

Carlos not really arsed about the younger lads. He’s here to get results and knows his project here realistically is only short term. He’s already putting sound bites out about missing managing in the CL.

Erm...he gave Small his debut, the youngest ever Everton debutante.

He has Gordon, Nkounkou, Small, Onyanga all training with the first team. Giving Kenny and Davies chances. Put faith in Godfrey.

Just because he maybe thinks that throwing them into games their not ready for, doesn't mean he's not arsed.

Erm...he gave Small his debut, the youngest ever Everton debutante.

He has Gordon, Nkounkou, Small, Onyanga all training with the first team. Giving Kenny and Davies chances. Put faith in Godfrey.

Just because he maybe thinks that throwing them into games their not ready for, doesn't mean he's not arsed.

It’s not like he has many options mate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back