Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next 2 fixtures are Leeds and Man U away. If we get anything above 2 points out of those games I’ll be very surprised. Happy but surprised.
Mate hope is the best thing, maybe the best of things...

I say if we get 4 points from that we will be fine.

Newcastle have done the double over us, you need a reality check.

It’s an odd season, but Villa based on this seasons form are every bit as good we are are and have improved equally as much.
We play better away from home this season though.

The next 2 fixtures are Leeds and Man U away. If we get anything above 2 points out of those games I’ll be very surprised. Happy but surprised.

I sm more hopeful of a result in those games due to the fact they are away than I would be happen we were at hime.

Not that I am all that hopeful anyway.

After the lazy gets winding Carlo up so much so that he called them out in the post match instead of his usual defending them (good on ya Carlo btw), we will hopefully see a big improvement in effort and spirit in the forthcoming games. No way will someone of Carlo's experience and stature accept half assed efforts and attitudes no matter how much they think he is a nice guy. He is way out of their league with this sort of thing.

Expecting (and hoping) to see some much better performances coming up.

After the lazy gets winding Carlo up so much so that he called them out in the post match instead of his usual defending them (good on ya Carlo btw), we will hopefully see a big improvement in effort and spirit in the forthcoming games. No way will someone of Carlo's experience and stature accept half assed efforts and attitudes no matter how much they think he is a nice guy. He is way out of their league with this sort of thing.

Expecting (and hoping) to see some much better performances coming up.

What can he do if they continue playing poorly mate drop them? We don’t have anyone else to play lol

What can he do if they continue playing poorly mate drop them? We don’t have anyone else to play lol

No need to drop people unless he deems it necessary. He is the best man manager around and can bring the best out in players and that is what he will try and do.

No need to drop people unless he deems it necessary. He is the best man manager around and can bring the best out in players and that is what he will try and do.

I trust him, I just don’t trust our players, especially those that have been here for years now and continuously churned out gutless half arsed performances that have led to the dismissals of previous managers. With little options to choose from his hands will be tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back