2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have questioned every single starting line up this season.

I don't think people should 2nd guess the greatest manager of the last 25 years personally.

That doesn't mean they cant, but I personally don't think anybody has the right.
Unless they see all the training sessions and the tactical videos of the opponents for the match I agree nobody has the right to question team selection and tactics
We do not see the players fitness stats either
If we lose its either
We came up against a better team
Players did not perform up to standard or failed to execute the plan
At this stage of his career its rare Carlo gets much wrong

I think the way he was treated at the likes of Chelsea, PSG and Bayern towards the end of tenure, wouldn’t have been nice for him. He’s come here and been welcomed with open arms, it’s not often there is widespread approval with the appointment of a manager. Carlo has had that here. Of course he’s made mistakes, with playing personnel over his tenure. However it’s pleasing that last summer he got the players he wanted to the club and we’ve seen their impact. He’s spoken of how happy he has been welcomed and where he lives. I genuinely think he wanted to be the man to take his forward and become a force to be reckoned with again.
We will become his legacy
His time at Real ,Chelsea, Bayern ,PSG ,Napoli ,Juventus will become footnotes to his career, footnotes that all led to Everton

If we had players with a bit more believe we could get top 4, a couple of results the next few games might just give them that hopefully.
If we beat the scum in the devils nest then I reckon the overriding feeling in the squad will be

1612903551039.webp

you should go have a scan of your posting history like I’ve just done. It’s quite impressive in the consistency of the bile you spew over every topic

you seem to absolutely despise every aspect of the club

I wouldn’t bother with something I hate so much. Life’s too short
You would wonder why some lads get out of the bed in the morning
They must be a barrel of laughs down the local
Some on here would make Victor Meldrew look like he was on the happy pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back