Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently 6 points short of last seasons total with 13 games to go.
And even that was after Carlo came in and steadied the ship.

How dare anyone doubt this Genius.

The guy is one of two people to win three CLs (the other being his student with his squad). He’s the guy who beat Guardiola’s Bayern 5-0 over two legs of a CL semi final. He’s managed the best football that fans of Chelsea Real and PSG admit to, recently being named as PSG’s best ever manager. The best players in the world in recent times like Ronaldo Modric Ibrahimovic Pirlo Kaka all worship him.

Even at Everton with most of a squad that isn’t is, he’s taken a team that was circling the drain and got them challenging for Europe within a single season, and he’s also laid to rest the Anfield curse at his first attempt and beaten Spurs away (last Everton manager to win at two top 6 away grounds in one season?)

The man is a football genius, he is taking us back to the top.

The guy is one of two people to win three CLs (the other being his student with his squad). He’s the guy who beat Guardiola’s Bayern 5-0 over two legs of a CL semi final. He’s managed the best football that fans of Chelsea Real and PSG admit to, recently being named as PSG’s best ever manager. The best players in the world in recent times like Ronaldo Modric Ibrahimovic Pirlo Kaka all worship him.

Even at Everton with most of a squad that isn’t is, he’s taken a team that was circling the drain and got them challenging for Europe within a single season, and he’s also laid to rest the Anfield curse at his first attempt and beaten Spurs away (last Everton manager to win at two top 6 away grounds in one season?)

tumblr_mqnv76Odok1qeudzpo1_500.gif

We are currently 6 points short of last seasons total with 13 games to go.
And even that was after Carlo came in and steadied the ship.

How dare anyone doubt this Genius.
Okay you enjoy last season where our season was over by now.
The rest of us will enjoy having something to play for and being 2 pts off CL.
Crazy not to see the improvement and quality CA has brought.

Okay you enjoy last season where our season was over by now.
The rest of us will enjoy having something to play for and being 2 pts off CL.
Crazy not to see the improvement and quality CA has brought.

I think the poster was saying it in a good way mate. Things are much better than last season and we still have a game in hand. Honestly that win last night will do wonders for our confidence at home. Honestly think if we’d got a second we would have won comfortably afterwards, it’s a massive step in the right direction.

Loving the way we can move the ball fast and adapt to game circumstances... I actually think the coach has made the players more quick thinking. Alsp we are becoming more onsistent and coherent even with squad changes. Great coaching.

Reactions: JLW
An absolute kite that lad, almost as bad the little passive runts who like all the negative comments whilst hiding in the shadows.

As soon as we go a bit off track, there they are spouting the usual garbo

It's almost like they don't really support us.

I say almost, but, in the true definition of the word, they definitely don't.

If you look at the bigger picture, I'd say he's slightly overachieving.

Just have a look at our squad, there are a lot of average players there. Over all, on paper, you would expect this squad to be in the 12th to 15th region, so, to have us still in with a shout of top4 and in the quarter finals of the FA Cup, is very much over achieving.

Some of his decisions have puzzled me, but, there is no getting away from it, he just sees the game on a different level than most of us. Is he infallible? No, but his mistakes are few and are mainly forced upon him due to a lack of quality back up players.

I’m more optimistic that we are on the way back to the very top than I have been in 25 years.

Last night was a masterclass. Did enough to win and given our reduced resources the team was still strong. Next game hopefully he will have at least 2 of the trio who were protecting injuries back and he will earn us a 2nd victory in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back