2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got to get past limited players like Iwobi if we are to progress, I dont know anyone on this forum who would be overly bothered about Iwobi leaving.

Probably more worried by the size of the loss we would make on him!

Mutiny in the ranks eh.

Only goes one way from here unless Carlo can get a grip of the dressing room.
I'm pretty certain that the entire squad could mutiny - which they won't, of course - and it wouldn't be Ancelotti on the way out. Moshiri knows which side his bread is buttered on. Iwobi is the very definition of mediocrity. If he has an attitude problem on top of that, well, Marcel Brands might be looking for a new job soon.

Decided my own posts can't mirror the football I'm watching and have decided to try and measure "objectively" how successful Carlo is this season so far.
We have 2 measures.. performance and results.
1. Performance. Do we play football that fans want to watch, would pay hard earned money that they can enjoy with their bright eyes kids who dream of free flowing football.. or at least some joined up stuff with a few moments of creativity .. but giving it a go in short.
2. Results. Easily objective.. Results set you free etc.

I have done my own assessment (pic at the bottom of the post). On performance I assess us at 5.11/10 on average. We have won games ugly for quite some time and ridden our luck by not controlling the match.. we survived games and won.
Results. 85% .. I assessed this that if 2 points on average is the target and would give 100%. 46/54 = 85%. That's superb.
I would weight them 70/30 on results meaning Carlos is averaging 75% on his scorecard...

In summary.. effective but not pretty.

Performance.webp

Decided my own posts can't mirror the football I'm watching and have decided to try and measure "objectively" how successful Carlo is this season so far.
We have 2 measures.. performance and results.
1. Performance. Do we play football that fans want to watch, would pay hard earned money that they can enjoy with their bright eyes kids who dream of free flowing football.. or at least some joined up stuff with a few moments of creativity .. but giving it a go in short.
2. Results. Easily objective.. Results set you free etc.

I have done my own assessment (pic at the bottom of the post). On performance I assess us at 5.11/10 on average. We have won games ugly for quite some time and ridden our luck by not controlling the match.. we survived games and won.
Results. 85% .. I assessed this that if 2 points on average is the target and would give 100%. 46/54 = 85%. That's superb.
I would weight them 70/30 on results meaning Carlos is averaging 75% on his scorecard...

In summary.. effective but not pretty.

View attachment 120632
So we get an 8 for drawing at home to the scum and a 6 for beating the scum away from home
Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back