2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we get an 8 for drawing at home to the scum and a 6 for beating the scum away from home
Fair enough
lollol Appreciated you reading the details..

Ya I felt we played well for the draw.. held our own, they tried to kick James all game.. the win we played ok but was backs to the wall most game. Hence performance and results independent.

in giving the scores I went back to old match reports, looked at possession, shots etc.. and how they summed up... subjectively in my scoring is an understatement

plus two points to Pickford for destroying their season!

If that led a shot at CA then there’ll only be one winner there. Ancelotti’s stock couldn’t be higher. Iwobi will be on the transfer list unless he knuckles down.

What I find odd is that
1) We don't really play with a number 10.
2) Sigurdsson, who is really only really a 10 is having to fill in doing all sorts of jobs, some of them he's frankly not really capable of doing for the greater good, but has never had a public jibe.
3) Iwobi's best performance have been down the right, and has actually at times looked ok out there.

All very odd.

greetings buddies from the carlo cool down thread where we will be waiting for u with a cup of hot cocoa and a hug when u get some angry u think u know more about football players and tactics than carlo ancelotti. have a beautiful evening we love and understand u.

20210309_183243.webp

Crying arse.... most of the lads have been played out of their preferred position all season. Godfrey, Holgate, Sigurdsson, Digne and Richarlison and just got on with it. He’s not doing himself any favours with childish posts like that.
Not just that, he's failed, miserably, in almost every position he's been put in except for RWB. Shouldn't even be in the squad for how he has played much less on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back