Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
won't play youth relays on players
who have failed time and time again no real formation or any sort of tempo to this team.

Needs time but he's got to show us more so we can fully get behind him

Another season wrote off before Christmas and Richarlison gone in the summer because of the double act of Carlo & Brands.

Oh well there's always next year oh wait we dont win without Richarlison erm maybe we'll do something once we finally go down and press the reset button.
Season's not over by a long shot and Richarlison won't be going anywhere playing like he did today

Currently not an improvement on silva apart from the ability to bring in a bit of quality. Worring the same type of non intense play that's has dogged everton for last 5 years. Is it another mid table finish. I would think so now. The problem is now we missed the boat to capitalise on the great start and the possibility if more quality wanting to join us in January.

What I can't get my head around is we have a bench full of cowards, crabs, sloths in Tosun, Siggurdsson, Bernard why the hell isn't he putting the likes of Gordon or Simms on the bench I mean what is there to lose?

He's really infuriating me at the moment.
Agree with you in this point mate, but some of your posts are bonkers.
yes, we are on a bad run, but it’s all fine margins and about changing mentality.
Newcastle was dreadful and Southampton battered us, but they are a very good team at the moment. We could and possibly should have drawn with Leeds and manure. If Doucoure can finish or today if Iwobble can cross. We just haven’t taken our chances.
The fixture congestion at the beginning of the season was mental although it worked well for us. Then 2 crazy international breaks didn’t help at all with player tired ness and stopping momentum.
Throw in the injuries and Richies red card and it’s been tough to find solutions and tough for us to watch. I’d like to see more if a ‘plan’ or ‘style’ but I think it’s coming. We are seeing glimpses. Think trust Carlo us tinkering at the back due to injuries and leaking two many goals . He hasn’t found the solution yet with the players he’s got but we’d all be moaning if he did nothing.
a brilliant start raised all our hopes too. We are mid table mediocrity at the moment but I think we are (slowly) moving in the right direction.
And we don’t see what Carlo sees on the training pitch.
but more enthusiasm and energy and pace and leaders on the pitch deffo needed.

Three in midfield worked so well against Spurs.

Since Gomes was dropped, Allan and Doucoure have lost any chemistry between them and our midfield has been a big issue.

Hope he has forgiven Gomes for the penalty because his ball retention helps the other two shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back