Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri + Brands need to give him £100mil +sales.

Hes got to be backed this or next summer so it may as well be this summer.

No old fogies though...

Maybe we can persuade UEFA and the Prem to have the punishment for the 12 be suspending FFP for everyone but the 12.

Why would anyone have a go at him for showing ambition?

I love it even if it’s Maddock being a sly one.

Make a change from plucky Everton going about life like some completion winner and forgetting they had won 9 league titles.

Maybe the end of the Kenwright toxic era can be ended by Carlo.

As I am sick to my back teeth of being romanticised as some lower league type who’s punch above the weight in the Premier League.
I'm guessing you mean Moyez?

Does that mean we will get shut of more crap like Iwobi, Bernard, Siggy to name a couple.
no, it means he is gabbling utter nonsense. If we weren't concerned by Carlo and his team before now, this is the proof that all is not well. After the utterly dreadful football we have been forced to watch this season I was hoping for an acknowledgment that matters were going to be put right, and that the current situation is clearly not good. Instead, everything is on track, and we're going to challenge for the league'. It's utter garbage.
I've got a horrible suspicion that he doesn't care either way. I reckon we'll start next season with a couple of good wins, and then go in the bin again. By November he will be confirming that he has no intention of quitting, and the fans will sack him by Christmas. And then we start again

Honestly don’t think there can be excuses next season if we improve in the summer heavily. All those clubs above us this season will all have European football to contend with, no excuses to not be finishing at least 7th next season IMO. Anything less than that is failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back