Cazoo & Everton end their sponsorship early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the possibility of relegation was a big factor. They wont want to pay £10m or more for a Championship team.
From a brand visibility point of view I think it would be the opposite. A team like Everton getting relegated and we’d be on significantly more live games with every single move given massive media attention....and we’d likely win the league which would give sponsors a good return visibility-wise.

From a brand visibility point of view I think it would be the opposite. A team like Everton getting relegated and we’d be on significantly more live games with every single move given massive media attention....and we’d likely win the league which would give sponsors a good return visibility-wise.
So much to unpack here, I don't know where to start.... and I'm a bit drunk and don't really feel like it... Gonna get another drink but good luck, fella.

I bloody hate them anyway….

giphy.gif

Not sure this has been posted, but just seen that Everton and Cazoo couldn’t come to an agreement on new terms and our deal will come to an end at the current year.

Can’t post off the Athletic.
if you play football with CAZOO on your shirt you are going to play clown football. Fact. It would be like trying to play aggressive football with MAXI PADS on your shirt

You're basing your theory on 1 shirt that loosely matches a brands colour?

I work for one of the biggest design and print companies in the country - even did some work for this very site at my old place, my recent works have took me to Manchester United, Burnley FC, Aston Villa, Arsenal, Derby and even Boreham Wood where I've had to undertake design work.

I'm yet to find a sponsor that actively pushes for a shirt colour to match a logo or a brand guideline.
It was explicitly Cazoo colours at the start of their sponsorship.

I would much sooner be associated with a decent car dealer than some shabby gambling outfit.

Perhaps it should be Marmite...

Status
Not open for further replies.