Cazoo & Everton end their sponsorship early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m not sure the OP title is correct, the deal hasnt "ended early" and there is no lost revenue here from Cazoo. The contract was signed till the end of this season and will end when at the end of the current contract.

From what I have seen terms "could not be agreed" which I interpret as Everton wanting more due to having a bigger deal in the offing elsewhere and Cazoo couldnt/wouldnt match it, if we were that desperate we`d have signed with Cazoo on the same terms.

No lost revenue from Cazoo whatsoever....

£10 million lost with Cazoo
£15-20 million lost from USM
Potential £25-30 million naming rights for BMD lost from USM

And some think we will be spending dough in the summer lol
I`m pretty certain we havent "Lost" this money you listed....

The Cazoo contract comes to an end, they have paid for this season and I`m sure we will have a new sponsor by next season probably for more than what Cazoo are paying...

Not sure on the impact with USM but any sponsorship will have been paid for the current season, especially with it being so late in the season, we certainly wont be owed anything or giving anything back...

USM paid £30m for 1st refusal on naming rights, if they pull out the £30m stays in, its like putting a deposit on something, if you then dont buy it you lose your deposit. Thats ours to keep and the club will now actively seek a new sponsor for stadium naming rights unless the Russia situation changes in the next few years.

Stop panicking!

Sponsors insists they get their corporate colours in the kit.

FFS do I have to tell you that?!

facepalm-really.gif

Chang’s corporate colour is green and we had a green kit in their tenure.

facepalm-really.gif

Chang’s corporate colour is green and we had a grand total of one green kit in their entire tenure.
We're talking about the colour of sponsors logos and they have all been white on our shirts, from Hafnia to CAZOO, not their corporate colours.

Joking apart...
More likely that we are leaving ourselves open to corporates who are uisng Everton FC's vulnerability to publicity of any kind right now to tear up a contract early.

I'd expect one or two more before the season is out.

Whoever does the commercial deals at Everton will have their work cut out from now on. We'll be running out with PUKKA PIES on the shirts next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.