Cazoo & Everton end their sponsorship early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never liked sharing a sponsor with Villa, really weird that, not that it mattered really, just felt small time whereas Chang, One2One, NEC, Danka, Hafnia even Keijan were more exclusive…

Fraid not mate. You know the letters and logos around Old Trafford? I designed those. Some of the most iconic works and it was me who did it.

Same as all the others I mentioned.

Soz and all that.

Here they are all built up - these are one of the 3 sets we did (including Carrington where I got locked in a room for 3 hours when Bruno Fernandes turned up.

IMG-20191122-WA0000.jpg

It was explicitly Cazoo colours at the start of their sponsorship.

I would much sooner be associated with a decent car dealer than some shabby gambling outfit.

Perhaps it should be Marmite...

@davek Reckons that all sponsors do it, I said they don't. I have two-ing and fro-ing from football clubs and sponsors and I'm yet to have a sponsor push for a shirt to be their colour - it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Cazoo did with our shirt but that would have been either A. We liked the colour scheme and went with it, B. They've paid more for the privilege or C. We were pushovers and wanted the deal.

@davek Reckons that all sponsors do it, I said they don't. I have two-ing and fro-ing from football clubs and sponsors and I'm yet to have a sponsor push for a shirt to be their colour - it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Cazoo did with our shirt but that would have been either A. We liked the colour scheme and went with it, B. They've paid more for the privilege or C. We were pushovers and wanted the deal.
Dave would argue the world was flat if people here engaged with him . A wum

Fraid not mate. You know the letters and logos around Old Trafford? I designed those. Some of the most iconic works and it was me who did it.

Same as all the others I mentioned.

Soz and all that.

Here they are all built up - these are one of the 3 sets we did (including Carrington where I got locked in a room for 3 hours when Bruno Fernandes turned up.

View attachment 158067

Sounds romantic...

Should be to you, and the forum.

I'm joking mate, I should have used the correct font ?

Bit of trivia about those Manchester United letters, the original set I designed above the Holy Trinity that got removed got sold to a Japanese Businessman for £180k, the set on the Ferguson stand sat in our yard for 2 years and got chopped up for scrap! (MU told us to, and send photographic proof)

Got loads of stories from various clubs but if I told them, they'd know who I am lol
Screenshot_20220306-083828_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Cazoo deal was done prior to the green light being given on the stadium. Now that the stadium is coming there might be a big shirt/stadium deal to be done similar to Emirates/Etihad

Status
Not open for further replies.