Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I know.

I would be shouting to get it right not thank them for trying. they practise this all week, and are getting paid copious amounts of money as PRO footballers ..

I understand the 'thumbs up' on the sunday league pitches, but not professional players doing it.
I get what you are saying, though I have to disagree with some of it.

In the case where someone makes continued poor passes then it has no place. But one of the hardest things in the game is getting on the same page, and often one player is thinking to run outside, and the passer is thinking to pass inside RIGHT at the key moment. A thumbs up is one of the ONLY ways to communicate that the IDEA was good, that it was the right idea, and just what they want to CONTINUE happening, even if the execution was off in that circumstance. You are often 30 yards away, its the only way to tell someone "we are on the same page, and on the right track".

Any striker watching at the moment will surely be looking to swerve us if they have any other options.

We are atrocious and you basically getting asked to flog yourself to death playing as a lone defender.

Wages and guaranteed PREM football aren't to be sniffed at

Hello I am Besiktas fan in Turkey, Cenk's play style is very suitable for Premier League.

I can answer what you want to ask

In case you don’t realise, we’ve bought Sandro thinking the same.

In what way is Cenk different?

If he’s not better than any of the striker you have(they are both average former premiere league striker), what makes you convince he will do well with us?

Don't really get this one

Not the level of striker we needed to be going for. Our strike force now consists of a gamble from Lokomotiv Moscow, a gamble from Malaga and a gamble from Sheffield United, add this lad to that?

Just sign a proven goalscorer from one of the top 5 leagues Walsh you boxercise instructor

Ok, Sandro, done

Status
Not open for further replies.