Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont get our transfer policy in all honesty, we clearly need a proven goal scorer, an upgrade at CB/LB so we can rely on the defence more and some pace and creativity in midfield yet we make a player from a pub league top transfer target and a likely back up to a finished Baines.

The leftback looks a journeyman, saying that we may need a stopgap at left back given with Baines out we literally have no cover. We need someone happy to sit on the bench when Baines is back too. I'd rather younger but as a short term squad addition why not...

There aren't many players I wouldn't take over DCL, with respect to the lad.

That said, I thought Moshiri would push the boat out a bit more than this, after the embarrassment that was selling Lukaku without replacing him.

Cenk Tosun - 16 apps | 8 goals | 1 assist

Arouna Kone - 17 apps | 8 goals | 3 assists

Bafétimbi Gomis - 17 apps | 14 goals | 4 assists

Just saying like ...

He'll definitely be a flop like. Shocking from the club that we are allowing Walsh to pish further money up the wall when the striking position is the most vital position to strengthen in which we need to be signing a proven goal scorer.

Abuamayang
Giroud
Vardy
Benteke
Austin

All players we should be looking to bring in ahead of this fella.

This can't be who was on our short list to replace Lukaku.....

This is just silly if this really happens. There is money somewhere for a striker. We should be going after what we want, not bargain shopping after the holidays.

I can't believe, this I really can't. I just dont see this guy being the answer or a squad rotation guy(we have Niasse) , so what are we doing?

Please someone what is so special about this guy?
I really do not know.

Not big.
does not seem to have any pace.
Not seeing any skill really (creating space for himself)

Call me crazy Id rather hold off than dump 20-25m on this.

Im not even sure venting on here is therapeutic any longer. Its maddening.

1. no striker in the summer
2. No pace in the team
3. 4 #10's
4. Bargain shopping in turkey

Lastly as far as premier league ready leagues.....Thoughts on what leagues actually are close to the style of premier league?

Reactions: FTY

This is just silly if this really happens. There is money somewhere for a striker. We should be going after what we want, not bargain shopping after the holidays.

I can't believe, this I really can't. I just dont see this guy being the answer or a squad rotation guy(we have Niasse) , so what are we doing?

I really do not know.

Not big.

2. No pace in the team
3. 4 #10's

Lastly as far as premier league ready leagues.....Thoughts on what leagues actually are close to the style of premier league?

Who would you prefer?

I really do not know.

Not big.

2. No pace in the team
3. 4 #10's

From what ive read and the brief glimpses ive watched his main qualities are hes good in the air, he can hold the ball up, finishing is meant to be top notch, he seems a real number 9.

Whats not to like?

Anything is better than Niasse.

Status
Not open for further replies.